Neil's 7 pictures

Hitch

What have Indysolo's 7 pictures have in common? For those you who haven't see the pictures, they are:

JAMES BOND, STAR TREK: TMP, SUPERMAN, STAR WARS, SUX, FLASH GORDON and INDIANA JONES. :angry::):)

There is one common denominator linking all seven pics. :wave:

First winner out of Alma's big shopping bag wins an all-expenses paid (by the studio of course) trip for one to Rapid City, North Dakota where you'll enjoy being chased by a cropduster, have a first class meal onboard an Amtrak train to Mount Rushmore, where, surprise, surprise, you'll find yourself dangling from Abraham Simpson's, I mean Lincoln's nose. If this adventure is for you then answer the question above and have your entries in by first post on Friday 19 July 2003. Good luck. LOL LOL

Your warped friend in time,

Sir Lord Hitch

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JAMES BOND, STAR TREK: TMP, SUPERMAN, STAR WARS, SUX, FLASH GORDON and INDIANA JONES.   :wave:  :angry:  :)

Actually that's "Best Buy Sux".

The one thing they have in common? They are all 81x81 pixels. :)

Neil

They are all in Color........ and at least someone in each film or establishment is shag worthy......

Such pathetic answers!!! I don't know why I bother posting anyway....all I get are childish remarks :)ROTFLMAO

Think about it, people! The truth is out there....thataway!

Hitch, who thinks that if someone actually comes up with the right answer, it will prove beneficial to the discussion group in years to come....when I'll be cryogenically frozen in 2017 and thawed out in 2456 to finish my magnum opus. :wave:

Best Buy Sux is out of the ordinary the others are all in a series of films featuring heroic characters, all of which Neil really likes.

Darn that Best Buy is just screws up everything. :)

Justin