Tinseltown's Tournament Of The Terrifying

Justin

This was on the cover of "Showtime" our TV guide.

There's never been a villain quite like Kristanna Loken's Terminatrix in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" Here's how this titillationg, titanium T-X would fare against some of the most memorable meanies of all time.

First Round

Joan Crawford Mommie Dearest VS. Leatherface The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Bruce The Shark Jaws VS. Norman Bates Psycho

Hannibal Lector Silence of the Lambs VS. The Blob The Blob

Darth Vader Star Wars VS. Entropy Final Destination

T-X The Terminatrix Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines VS. Nicholson's Jack Torrance The Shining

Glenn Close's Cruella De Vil 101 Dalmations VS. Glenn Close's Alex Forrest Fatal Attraction

Alien Alien VS. Freddy Kreuger Nightmare on Elm Street

Linda Blair The Exorcist VS. Bela Lugosi's Dracula Dracula

Second Round:

Joan Crawford Mommie Dearest VS. Norman Bates Psycho

The Blob The Blob VS. Darth Vader Star Wars

T-X The Terminatrix Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines VS. Glenn Close's Alex Forrest Fatal Attraction

Alien Alien VS. Bela Lugosi's Dracula Dracula

Third Round:

Joan Crawford Mommie Dearest VS. Darth Vader Star Wars

"Demoralized by her relentless insults, the Sith's Dark Lord is reduced to sobs and heavy breathing. "Don't **** with me Anakin!"

T-X The Terminatrix Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines VS. Alien Alien

Final Round:

Joan Crawford Mommie Dearest VS. T-X The Terminatrix Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

It's a Draw

I was bored so I typed all this up to say that no matter how scary Mommie Dearest is, a coathanger is no match for a lightsaber, no matter what these people think. ;)

Vader = Lord of Evil.

Justin -Wondering what other people have to say about this.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joan Crawford Mommie Dearest VS. Leatherface The Texas

Chainsaw Massacre - Unless Leatherface has a frigile psyche and is afraid of wire hangers I can't see Mommy Dearest winning.

Bruce The Shark Jaws VS. Norman Bates Psycho - One chomp and Norman is history.

Hannibal Lector Silence of the Lambs VS. The Blob - I see it ending in a draw as both eat each other.

Darth Vader Star Wars VS. Entropy Final Destination - Vader all the way.

T-X The Terminatrix Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines VS. Nicholson's Jack Torrance The Shining - No contest T-X wins going away.

Glenn Close's Cruella De Vil 101 Dalmations VS. Glenn Close's Alex Forrest Fatal Attraction - Hmm interesting both like harming little animals but Alex has a slight edge.

Alien VS. Freddy Kreuger Nightmare on Elm Street - may go a few rounds but in the end Alien is too much for Freddy, plus I don't think the Alien can dream.

Linda Blair The Exorcist VS. Bela Lugosi's Dracula - both are from the dark side but Dracula does have a few weaknesses that cause him to lose.

Second round to come later.

Interesting that Glenn Close's Fatal Attraction character got included in the face-to-face duels. I don't think she quite belongs in there, for she was an ordinary woman having only fallen in love so deeply that it caused some commotion. I know a few women like Alex. Not that she has my sympathy, but in full truthfulness she was a victim of a much stronger contender, a Love.

:spiny:

Yeah, Leatherface is way scarier than Joan Crawford any day... He's the nastiest son-of-a-gun on that list :spiny: .

CYPHER - who's still very traumatised by The Texas Chainsaw Massacre but that only makes me love it more!

Lightsaber takes chainsaw anyday. :)

Justin -Who'd like to see Vader get beaten by a lady with a coat hanger....

No doubt Joan Crawford would wipe the floor with Vader, it wouldn't even be close.

That might be true, they don't make clear if this is about the scariest villian or the most heavily armed. There are plenty or scarier villians out there than Vader. Although in a head on head fight, sorry Vader has just got them all beat. ;)

Justin

See Justin, Vader would just kill you, while Mommie Dearest would emasculate you.

Joe, who understood what Dumbledore meant when he said there are worse things than death.