- Small Soldiers expansion by Varese Sarabande

- The Mummy expansion by Intrada

- The Lonely Guy expansion and premiere CD release by Intrada

- The Reincarnation of Peter Proud premiere release by Intrada

Releases that happened in 2019:

- Warning Shot improved re-release/Archer premiere release by La-La Land

- Raggedy Man re-release by Varese Sarabande

- Barnaby Jones premiere release by La-La Land

- Planet of the Apes/Escape from the Planet of the Apes improved re-releases by La-La Land

- Air Force One expansion by Varese Sarabande

The Great Train Robbery improved re-release by Quartet

Releases that happened in 2020:

- The Swarm improved re-release by La-La Land

Morituri improved re-release by Intrada

U.S. Marshals expansion by Varese Sarabande

Take Her, She's Mine premiere release by Intrada

- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea expansion by La-La Land

- Total Recall re-release by Quartet

The Don Is Dead premiere release by Intrada

- The Last Castle expansion by Intrada

- Von Ryan's Express/The Blue Max re-releases by La-La Land

- The Detective re-release/The Flim-Flam Man expansion by La-La Land

- Inchon improved re-release by Intrada

Releases that happened in 2021:

- Looney Tunes: Back in Action expansion by Varese Sarabande

Face of a Fugitive premiere release by Intrada

Along Came a Spider expansion by Varese Sarabande

- Lionheart expansion by Varese Sarabande

- The Stripper expansion/S*P*Y*S expansion by La-La Land

- Rio Conchos re-recording improved re-release by Intrada

Shamus premiere release by Intrada

- Caboblanco expansion by La-La Land

The Public Eye premiere release by Intrada

Extreme Prejudice expansion by Intrada

The Russia House re-release by Quartet

- Love Field expansion by Varese Sarabande

- Basic Instinct re-release by Quartet

- Ace Eli and Roger of the Skies improved re-release/Tora! Tora! Tora! re-release by La-La Land

- Legend expansion by Music Box

- Masada expansion by Intrada

Releases that happened in 2022:

- Star Trek: The Motion Picture shortened re-release by La-La Land

- Black Patch/The Man re-recording by Intrada

- The Sand Pebbles improved re-release by Intrada

- Seconds expansion by Quartet

- Matinee expansion by Intrada

- Anna and the King expansion/A Tree Grows in Brooklyn expansion/Room 222 expansion/Prudence and the Chief premiere release/Only in America premiere release/Nick Quarry improved re-release/A Girl Named Sooner improved re-release by La-La Land

- Rudy expansion by Varese Sarabande

- Jerry Goldsmith at the General Electric Theater Volume 1 & 2 premiere release (digital)

- Hollow Man expansion by Intrada

- L.A. Confidential expansion by Varese Sarabande

- The 'Burbs expansion by La-La Land

Releases that happened in 2023:

- City Hall expansion by Varese Sarabande

- Jerry Goldsmith at the General Electric Theater Volume 3, 4, & 5 premiere release (digital)

- MacArthur premiere release by Intrada

This year's releases:

- Inchon improved re-release by Intrada

Potential Releases:

1. Timeline - only OST exists, surefire seller
  2. Soarin' Over California - only ride cue commercially released, loading and unloading (what they call "fill and spill") cues remain unreleased though there's a YT upload of the former
  3. Disney's The Kid - never recorded but Goldsmith wrote two dozen cues which exist at the Academy's Margaret Herrick Library, and a new recording could be produced
  4. The 13th Warrior - only OST exists, must be licensed out by Disney, surefire seller
  5. Mulan - only OST and FYC exists, must be licensed out by Disney, surefire seller
  6. Fierce Creatures - only OST exists (several film cues remain unreleased)
  7. 2 Days in the Valley - only posthumous OST exists, moderate seller
  8. Angie - only OST exists, moderate seller
  9. Babe (the Gallant Pig) - never recorded but Goldsmith wrote 17 cues (covering over 80% of the film) which exist at the Academy's Margaret Herrick Library, and a new recording could be produced
  10. Malice - only OST exists, moderate seller
  11. Six Degrees of Separation - only OST exists, bad seller
  12. The Vanishing - expansion almost complete, moderate seller
  13. Medicine Man - only OST exists, must be licensed out by Disney, surefire seller
  14. Mr. Baseball - only OST exists, bad seller
  15. Mom and Dad Save the World - only OST exists, moderate seller
  16. Not Without My Daughter - expansion almost complete, however: lost elements, bad seller
  17. Brotherhood of the Gun (aka Hollister) - theme only (several versions); score composed by Joel Goldsmith
  18. H.E.L.P. - theme only (format music including Main Title); scores composed by Joel Goldsmith
  19. Leviathan - only OST exists (potential expansion by Quartet), surefire seller
  20. Link - only OST exists, commercially (expanded boot has poor sound)
  21. Innerspace - expansion almost complete, surefire seller
  22. Supergirl - expansion almost complete, must be licensed out by Silva, surefire seller
  23. Under Fire - only OST exists (Twilight Time Blu-ray iso track is music & effects)
  24. The Secret of NIMH - expansion only added a single cue (almost 10 minutes still missing)
  25. Raggedy Man - only OST exists
  26. The Final Conflict - expansion almost complete, surefire seller
  27. Twilight's Last Gleaming - only OST exists, good seller
  28. Damien: Omen II - expansion already complete, surefire seller
  29. The Cassandra Crossing - expansion already complete, good seller
  30. High Velocity - only OST exists, good seller
  31. Damnation Alley - Intrada had to re-record synth elements; score is OOP and especially deserves a re-release if original synth elements are ever uncovered
  32. Ransom (aka The Terrorists) - only (terrible) OST exists
  33. Only in America (aka The Best of Times) - only four brief cues (two minutes) released by LLL in 2022 taken from the pilot film's mixed audio track; complete score would probably require a new recording
  34. Indict and Convict - score for TV movie starring William Shatner and Eli Wallach
  35. The Waltons: "The Foundling", "The Typewriter", "The Star", "The Ceremony", "The Literary Man", "The Love Story" - Goldsmith wrote the series theme and scored these six episodes; tapes are lost and might require a new recording
  36. Pursuit - score for TV movie starring Ben Gazzara and Martin Sheen
  37. The Other - Varese only released a single track 23 minute suite on album covering about half the score (Twilight Time Blu-ray isolated score track preserves film micro-edits)
  38. The Mephisto Waltz - only OST exists (several cues are missing and mix is entirely different from the film)
  39. The Last Run - only (re-recorded) OST exists; film recording is apparently lost
  40. Crawlspace - score for TV movie starring Arthur Kennedy
  41. Do Not Fold, Spindle, or Mutilate - score for TV movie starring Myrna Loy
  42. Lights Out: "When Widows Weep" - TV pilot score
  43. Hollywood Television Theater - theme only
  44. The Ballad of Cable Hogue - only OST exists, ~7 minutes of score unreleased (plus lots of source music)
  45. Bracken's World: "A Score Without Strings" - episodic TV score
  46. The Chairman - only OST (+ one additional short cue fragment) exists (Twilight Time Blu-ray isolated score track is music & effects)
  47. "The People Next Door" (CBS Playhouse) - score for TV movie starring Lloyd Bridges and Robert Duvall
  48. In Like Flint - Intrada released the OST, Varese released less than half the film recording (Twilight Time Blu-ray isolated score track preserves film micro-edits)
  49. Our Man Flint - Intrada released the OST, Varese released less than half the film recording (Twilight Time Blu-ray isolated score track preserves film micro-edits)
  50. The Legend of Jesse James: "Things Don't Just Happen" - episodic TV score
  51. The Satan Bug - premiere release has only half the score free of intrusive sound effects
  52. In Harm's Way - expansion only added a single score cue and two source cues (over half the score still unreleased!)
  53. Ben Casey: "Eulogy in Four Flats" - episodic TV score
  54. Shock Treatment - expansion almost complete
  55. Gunsmoke: "Doc Judge", "The Blacksmith", "The Wake", "Love Thy Neighbor", "Old Faces", "Whispering Tree" - six episodic scores for this western TV series
  56. Destry: "Destry Had a Little Lamb", "Law and Order Day", "Stormy Is a Lady" - three episodic scores for this western TV series
  57. Breaking Point: "A Little Anger Is a Good Thing", "So Many Pretty Girls, So Little Time" - at least two episodic scores for this western TV series
  58. The General With the Cockeyed Id - commercially unreleased; bootleg exists with terrible sound
  59. Take Her, She's Mine - 2020 premiere release still missing a number of cues
  60. Chrysler Theater: "A Killing at Sundial" - series pilot score
  61. Lilies of the Field - only OST exists
  62. Kraft Mystery Theater: "Shadow of a Man" - episodic TV score
  63. Freud - Varese shouldn't own perpetuity rights, but their expansion wasn't quite complete and omitted two alternates present on the LP release (including the music tracked into Alien!)
  64. Wagon Train: "The Ah Chong Story", "The Wagon Train Mutiny" - two episodic TV scores
  65. 87th Precinct: "Step Forward" - episodic TV score
  66. General Electric Theater - at least 9 scores for this series; Leigh Phillips has so far newly recorded 4 of them but the original recordings are completely unreleased
  67. Thriller - Leigh Phillips did re-recorded suites (cond. Nic Raine) representing a dozen of Goldsmith's scores for this series; four scores of his remain completely unreleased (the original recordings were only available on DVD isolated music & effects tracks)
  68. Tomorrow's Newspaper: "All Day to Live" - unsold pilot score
  69. Rawhide: "Incident in the Middle of Nowhere" - episodic TV score
  70. The Twilight Zone - some scores are incomplete and two of his scores are unreleased (apart from isolated score track w/ dialogue bleed): "The Four of Us Are Dying" and "Nightmare as a Child"
  71. The Expendables - unsold pilot score
  72. Have Gun — Will Travel: "The Fatalist", "A Head of Hair" - two episodic TV scores
  73. Studs Lonigan - a handful of short score cues are missing, plus an original Goldsmith source cue based on his main theme
  74. Playhouse 90 - two scores partially released; many others totally unreleased
  75. Perry Mason: "The Case of the Blushing Pearls", "The Case of Paul Drake's Dilemma" - first score released complete; second score entirely unreleased
  76. The Lineup: "Wake Up to Terror", "The Strange Return of Army Armitage", "Lonesome as Midnight" - first score partially released; other two scores (and new Main Title!) unreleased
  77. Peck's Bad Girl - theme and multiple episode scores
  78. Pursuit - short-lived 1959 anthology series for which Goldsmith wrote at least one score
  79. Black Saddle - theme only; multiple commercial covers have been released but never original
  80. Man on the Beach: "Saturday Night in Santa Monica" - unsold pilot score; only partially released as "Jazz Theme #1" on Twilight Zone album
  81. World in White - unsold pilot score
  82. The Sergeant and the Lady - unsold pilot score
  83. Studio One - at least nine scores (five minute fragment of one of them was released as "Jazz Theme #2" on Twilight Zone album, but I am SO not counting that as a release for this series)
  84. Frontier Gentleman - theme and three episodic scores; his final work for radio
  85. The Wanderer - unsold pilot score
  86. Crime Classics - unsold pilot score
  87. Climax! - who knows how many original scores? (I've confirmed at least three)
  88. CBS Radio Workshop - at least six extant episodes including the masterpiece "1489 Words"
  89. CBS Suspense - at least four extant radio episodes
  90. CBS Romance - at least seven extant radio episodes
  91. Hallmark Hall of Fame - at least three extant radio episodes
  92. Columbia Workshop - one extant episode (his first original radio score, in November 1951)

Black = only OST exists

Red = expanded, but not complete

Orange = complete, but in exigent need of a reissue or a remaster

Blue = any of those categories, owned in perpetuity by Varese Sarabande

Purple = completely unreleased

19 hours ago, Yavar Moradi said:

Only if the crowdfunding campaign is successful.

@Brundlefly, don’t forget to add to your bottom key that purple = totally unreleased.

Yavar

Has that started yet? I don't know if I've missed something!

• 2 weeks later...

I just typed in "Inchon improved re-release by Intrada" which is exactly what I did four years ago. I just hope it is not the exact same non-improvement we got back then.

4 hours ago, Brundlefly said:

I just typed in "Inchon improved re-release by Intrada" which is exactly what I did four years ago. I just hope it is not the exact same non-improvement we got back then.

Yeah that was a pretty minimal upgrade, I agree. I’ve heard “The Tanks” from this new source and I can tell you quite honestly that even though I’m not a big audiophile I can hear a marked improvement.

Yavar