How to get tickets?

Sarah SJ

Hi everyone.
I'm new on this site. I'm from Denmark and have been a fan for most of my life. My dream is to see and hear mr. John Williams live in a concert, and am currently looking for a performance to buy tickets to.
Since I live so far away what is the chances of JW giving concert in Europe? And is there any rumours of him coming to Europe?

I hope some of you can help me.

Så hyggelig med enda en skandinav her inne, Sarah. Jeg er selv kvart dansk, og min familie har et sommerhus på Fur, der jeg har vært hver sommer siden 1983.

Back to English - I'm not aware of any upcoming Williams concerts in Europe, although he has hinted a desire to return here. Shame you didn't catch him in the last few years, when he came to Vienna (twice!), Berlin and Milano. I caught the Berlin one.

In the meantime, there are several Williams and film music concerts being held all around Europe, only without the man himself. I suggest keeping an eye out on this site for film music concerts in Denmark, for example: https://www.moviesinconcert.nl/index.php?page=concertlist

I remember an interview with John Williams from one of the concerts for the Violin Concerto with Anne-Sophie Mutter where he mentioned something like he plans to return to Berlin some time in the future.

But nothing concrete.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your answers.

I am keeping an eye out for concerts. Luckily we have many film themed concerts close to me including music by Williams. However it's the man himself I wish to experience. I've seen Hans Zimmer and Ennio Morricone live, and I also tried to get tickets to the last Vienna concerts. I didn't even get close to buying tickets on the website - sadly.

Thanks again everyone.🙂