Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Teaser Trailer

Miz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's from the one you posted a link to. You can find it in the "montage set to heavy rock music" in the end. You'll have to freeze-frame, because it's only two or three frames long.

There is new, awesome, long interview (made up of questions from fans) with the filmmakers Garth Jennings and Nick Goldsmith up at the official H2G2 site.

http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/movienews..._interview.html

It's, ah, I'm speechless, I'm so excited for this to come out. :D

They talk about: how much is covered, what direction they're taking, what it's been like making it, how they ended up getting to make such a big film, how they've already planned out all the DVD extras and that they have filmed a TON of them.

Also they discuss casting, concept/character design, are they worried about it coming out a few weeks before ROS, and that "Slartibartifast and the planet factory are turning out to be pretty wonderful elements in the film visually". :P

And they talk about the scoring and the composer Joby Talbot, saying he had already recorded a temp score in Prague with "a bloody huge orchestra" and "It was extraordinary stuff. We can't wait to do it for real. You'll love it."

Talk about a big stage for your first Hollywood score!

The teaser trailer was super, I so hope it will turn out to be just as advertised!!

And check this out, I got a kick out of this one, I'd love to, but I, like some of them live in a mid-size Texas town... lol

Take Your Towel to the Cinema...

-Greta (I'm up to Zem the mattress in the novel, great stuff, this brings back the feeling of when I discovered Harry Potter)

• 2 weeks later...