Im Back

Damo

:)

I just got back from Melbourne. I spend 5 days down there. While i was down there, i went into HMV and brought two CDs. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory and Schindler's List.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you had fun in Melbourne mate. It's about time I went back to inrease my collection. The huge soundtrack sections in HMV and JB-HI FI are awesome.

Pete - who's been meaning to buy Gypsy for some time now.

Don't you dare touch JB-HiFi. There's a stack of CDs there I'm planning on getting. :wave:

:wave: Which store are we talking about? ;) I was at the Parramatta one briefly today and was surprised to see that they still had a few CDs in stock that I was interested in getting a few months ago. Usually whenever I see something I might like to buy (I'm not an impulse buyer, unless the price is too good to pass up), it's never there when I come back to purchase it. So stay away! :P

Anyway, I only really shop at Dirt Cheap CDs these days. $10 is about all I am willing to pay for a CD at the moment...

CYPHER

Anyway, I only really shop at Dirt Cheap CDs these days. $10 is about all I am willing to pay for a CD at the moment...

Problem with that place is everything they have that I'd be interested in, I've already got. Plus, their selection isn't terribly wide. Same with Rockbottom Music.

Old man, the guy is rich enough already! :wave:

Problem with that place is everything they have that I'd be interested in, I've already got. Plus, their selection isn't terribly wide. Same with Rockbottom Music.

I agree. I do manage to find something I would be interested in getting for ten bucks every now and then though (I only ever go about once every 2-3 months). Last couple of purchases have included Frida, The Incredibles, The Piano and even E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial! Where do I find Rockbottom Music again?

CYPHER

Good for you Damo. You know, we do have CD stores here in Sydney too... :P

CYPHER

I know we do have CD stores here in Sydney as well as other cities or places. I decided to have a look in a CD store, while i was having a holiday in Melbourne.

Now I'm back. I'm still on holidays for another week. :wave:

Oh yeah, I know that one. I think I actually got Frida from there. It's not as good as Dirt Cheap (I once saw Yo-Yo Ma Plays the Music of John Williams there for $10 - too bad I'd already bought it two years before).

CYPHER