Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra

SenatorBond

I have attempted in vain to purchase the actual orchestral score of "Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra." Does anyone know if it is published, or who I could contact to purchase a copy. It seems like performing ensembles have programmed it before in concerts, which would lead me to believe that it is published somewhere. Can anyone help me?!?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never actually been able to get a score out of TNV. Have you? They always make you go through a lot of red tape...and make it so you have to fake a performance with it. I would love to know if you have done it before...and how. You can PM me if you want. Other than that...the END CREDITS of Indy 3 are floating around. You can PM me if you want for more info.

"Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra" from the Greatest Hits 1969-1999 CD Album. I've got it. But its only a concert version of it which goes for "2:50". Its still very good to listen to. I don't have the original score for "Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra" but I do want to get if it can be still be availiable in CD stores in Australia.

Since I'm responsible for the sheet music (and program) of an amateur orchestra in Switzerland I've contact with tnv since several years and we played some music. Unfortunately the Scherzo for Motorcycle & Orchestra is not among it.