10 minute trailer of Narnia

Luke Skywalker

Contains music throughtout the whole thing. (Much MV IMO but some of it sounds great)

It starts with the beggining of the movie.

SPOILERS in it. If you have read the book then they are no great deal.

Enjoy.

EDIT:

Since i cannot post direct links, I'll post the main page:

http://es.movies.yahoo.com/las-cronicas-de-narnia/

Click below EXCLUSIVO, on 'Vídeo de 10 minutos de la película, ¡en español!'

PS: Isnt this rule a little hard? I am nothing but promoting the movie, unless yahoo could sue us for using their exclusive content... And it cannot even be downloaded, at least by me...

And yes roald it is spanish :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering: why is this movie shown in churches before the official release date? Why will this movie have a soundtrack album with religious songs on it?

What's the religious aspect of this film?

11 - Avoid posting VIDEO or MUSIC files and/or promoting pages containing VIDEO or MUSIC files such as MPEG, Windows Media, RealMedia or MP3 unless they are from your own creations or compositions. You may provide links to pages (not direct links to files) that LEGALLY use video or sound clips for promotional purposes (review sites, online stores, mp3.com artists...)

Neil

I know CS Lewis was a Christian theologian, but I remember reading the books when I was younger and don't remember any overly religious themes, which is why I'm baffled as to why Churches and such are making such a big deal out of it, and like osmeone said, a religious CD from it.

The really obvious religious implications are Aslan's death and resurrection and, as Luke said, the Pevensies being referred to as descendants of Adam and Eve. There are other themes that run throughout the entire series and are somehat subtler and more open to interpretation. Hope this helps.

Am I the only one who thinks that the film looks a little ridiculous? It doesn't make sense that a sixteen year old girl can become a master archer overnight, or that an eighteen year old boy is leading that army. On top of that, all of Weta's designs and the landscapes look just like their work on Lord of the Rings.

Am I the only one who thinks that the film looks a little ridiculous? It doesn't make sense that a sixteen year old girl can become a master archer overnight, or that an eighteen year old boy is leading that army. On top of that, all of Weta's designs and the landscapes look just like their work on Lord of the Rings.

I am a fan of the books and am looking forward to seeing the film, but I do have reservations. It apparently has a running time of nearly 3 hours, and I read the novel in just under 2 hours last time I read it. So I am a little put off by the bloated running time for what is really a very simple story. So I can see where you are coming from.

Thanks GWU08 for the information.

I think the effects look amazing. BUT I've seen a 3 minute clip from King Kong where he, miss Watts and TWO T-Rexes fall of a cliff, into some vines and eventually land on the ground.

That scene has the best special effects I HAVE EVER SEEN!! It's great!!

Narnia opens here on dec 7. Two days ahead US release :? ???

Is this book stand alone? it seems they win the battle... (as always)

This book is more of a stand alone story than the other 6. It also has the most clear-cut allegorical themes, which I think help it to stand on its own better than the rest in the series.