Just thought this might be of interest (RotS)...

BigMacGyver

I did not exactly kept track on the discussion about the revenge of the sith score on this board (there was a lot of talking about it here as it seems) but i thought some of you might want to read my review of the expanded bootleg. No idea if this thing is hot news or not but see for yourself:

link removed per request

Two short soundclips are up but i have to apologize for the low sample quality.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a version with all the videogame cues(approx 30 minutes unreleased music),right?

K.m.Wondering from who's edit this originally came from

Not sure how much unreleased music there is exactly, but it has to be around 40 minutes. A friend of mine made that one. He said it consists of cues from the games and from the DVD though the quality of the ripped cues is extraordinary (with barely noticeable sfx).

Well, if this helps as soon as I have the time I can go through the bootleg again and compare it with the OST to estimate the amount of new material and mark the cues that come from dvd and games.

But i don't have the film yet (waiting for the ultimate prequel box set with all extras which will most likely appear in the future :mrgreen: ) so i can't re-check it with that.

And I have no idea about the cover or its origins.

Well, the cover looks an awful lot like the one from this thread. The bootleg from the link you provided is a 2 disc set, and I believe the one Jack did was only 1 disc, but as I said, the cover art looks the same.

Tim

The cover appears to be the same, but Jack's rip was a direct rip from a stereo copy of the movie, so it had all of the dialogue and sound effects over the unreleased music too.

The boot was edited by a member of this board, who requested I take down the link.

I have Jack Chapple's excellent version of the score and yes, it is the cover he made.

By the way, I also have the videogame tracks, but if somebody is able to get this 2CD version of the score, I am interested.

I would be interested in reading your review. I would also be interested in finding a complete score version somewhere. I'd edit it myself, but my editing skills are horrid. If you want, please PM me with the link to your review if you can't post it here.