OT - What's more important?

UCFKevin

What's more important?  

35 members have voted

1. 1.

• Worthwhile, well written posts.
    • Posts that basically exist to increase your post count.
    • They're both important!

Personally, I think it's better to have something interesting to say. I've never understand the fascination with having a huge post count, but that's just me, I guess.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You over estimate, and I pity you if you see a problem with that.

Perhaps I should have said content instead of meaning. Poor choice of words on my part.

Pity away morn, it will be returned twofold to you.

Which account for 70 to 80 percent of your post.  Post for fun without meaning

I think you might have underestimated that by 20 to 30 percent.

Morn only post to have fun by annoying others.

Joe. ;)

I have a lot of people in mind right now that are huge hypocrites if they have already voted here and the 2nd option didn't get a vote.

-ROSS who has no problem giving names if asked.

I have a lot of people in mind right now that are huge hypocrites if they have already voted here and the 2nd option didn't get a vote.

Name away, if my name's included it wont bother me a bit. I can easily look back at my post records and I dare say my content is often more than mere filler.

Joe, who loves his long posts even if others don't.

What's the different between content and quality Morn?

I think nobody really cares about your post count exept yourself. Quality over quantity.

Name away, if my name's included it wont bother me a bit. I can easily look back at my post records and I dare say my content is often more than mere filler.

So can I.

Stefancos- ;)

Content is much more important than quality.

Content is a component of quality, however the reverse is not true.

quality should alway be part of your posting equation Morn.

Well, my past record says that I favored quantity. However, I am striving for quality posts. I really could care less about what number is under my name. I come here to post and have fun with most of the members here and try, but not necessarily succeed at, staying away from pointless posts. So, I voted for the first option, quality over quantity.

~Harry

By contrast, I've been striving of late to load all the threads with an insurmountable number of worthless posts. If you cannot appreciate my genius, then you must be made to suffer. :evil:

Content is much more important than quality.

Content is a component of quality, however the reverse is not true.

quality should alway be part of your posting equation Morn.

A 'quality' post can still be worthless, that is why I said it is content that matters.

Yes, he can start by editing your post so that his name is spelled correctly.  :roll:

We all made that mistake when we were here in the beginning.

Gamecube: It's RiCard, without an H. That's Spanish (I think)

Well, my past record says that I favored quantity.  However, I am striving for quality posts.  I really could care less about what number is under my name.  I come here to post and have fun with most of the members here and try, but not necessarily succeed at, staying away from pointless posts.  So, I voted for the first option, quality over quantity.

I believe our little Harry is all growed up.... *snif* I'm so proud. :(

:angry:

Justin -Who hasn't voted yet but will for "Content and quality" :)

So can I.

Stefancos- :angry:

I didn't mean any of you. Your posts are nice to read (*sigh* that includes Steef, yes), and only appear when necessary (i.e. when Superman is mentioned and JoeinAir feels he has to say somethng :( ).

And . . . .

Even my most frivolous posts are well-written.  Always quality over quantity, friend.

Figo, telling it like it is.

True. I'm no friend of arrogance, kidding or not, but I can't deny what's true.

-ROSS

So can I.

Stefancos- :(

And I.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Even my most frivolous posts are well-written.  Always quality over quantity, friend.

Figo, telling it like it is.

True. I'm no friend of arrogance, kidding or not, but I can't deny what's true.

Trust me, Ross, I'm an idiot savant! Thanks for the compliment, just the same!

Figo, struggling to come to terms with these powers, this enormous intellect, this magnificent body, this inability to write anything save the most profound and irrefutable truths...

I know not whence these gifts to mankind came. :dontgetit:

Tom seems to live to hate on Morn.  

Damn you gotta build up quite a repuutation on this board to get your own personal ARCH NEMESIS!!!!   :P  

:P

Harry Potter is my Arch Nemesis, not this alien slug called Morn. He just always seems to be in the way with his useless, uninteresting posts. ;)

Harry, I see you are back,

We need to talk. :P

Are you drunk?

Unfortunately, no. Not even a beer in the house, and the LCB busted up my still. I was feeling it last night, believe me!

Note to self: stop at beer distributor.

Well, my past record says that I favored quantity.  However, I am striving for quality posts.  I really could care less about what number is under my name.  I come here to post and have fun with most of the members here and try, but not necessarily succeed at, staying away from pointless posts.  So, I voted for the first option, quality over quantity.

~Harry

Here, here!!

Harry! Haven't seen you in a long time!!!! :P

:P Frenesi (Alberto Domiguez)

Thomas Ferrante, clarinet

The Boston Pops Orchestra

John Williams

All non-English speaking people you mean  :P  

English speaking people know the Lucy show.

Yes, we know "the Lucy show", but apparently you don't, as there isn't anyone on the show by that name. Lucy and Ricky's last name was Ricardo. :P

~Harry

Yes, we know "the Lucy show", but apparently you don't, as there isn't anyone on the show by that name.  Lucy and Ricky's last name was Ricardo. ;)

~Harry

Heh, close enough, I haven't seen that show in ages :nod:

Ok, I admit that my posts lack quality most times.  I want only to increase my post count as high as I can.  I know content is important to most, but to me as long as my number is higher and higher then I am happy.  I try to reply to anything even if I don't know anything about it.  There is nothing more fun than  taking the opposite side of people, especially Crusher, and JoeinAr.  If I can make Steef mad, then my job is done. My ultimate goal is to have at least twice as many posts as the next person.  I should be able to do that by the end of the month.  I dont care about my quality or content, only the total matters.

;) Wow, all I can say is wow. I can't believe you admitted all that Morn. I mean I always expected this but never thought I would see you admit to the truth.

Joe, :wow: