George Lucas says the Clones Wars ends at

JoeinAR

the beginning of Ep. III. and the rest of the film will be small and personal. I would post a link but I can't remember where I read it.

What does that mean?

I don't know but I think Ep. III gives John and opportunity to do something completely different.

I think he should not use the Star Wars main theme at the end as he has done for 5 movies. This time the film ends on the series darkest moment.

The Star Wars theme is heroic and about victory, and this film will end in victory for the wrong side. I know it wont happen the way I wish but it would be dramatic, and somewhat of a downer, which is just the way it should be.

Joe.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He will use the star Wars theme at the end, because it's part of the tradition of the franchise.

I just hope he'll do a new recording of it, instead of recycling the one from TPM.

Stefancos- who still doesnt like the use of the TPM main title music in AOTC.

I wish he would do minor key version of it.

I could work tremedously!

Bye,

Roald - listening to Korn's Untouchables album! Great!

Maybe he should begin the end titles with the Imperial March. Alas, it won't happen, but it would be neat.

I said the same at the MM.com board. This would be THE opportunity to do something different for the end titles. Either something adagio-like, or an ultra-vile rendition of the Imperial March. Playing the main theme will make people feel at least somewhat victorious, no matter how shattering the film's end really is.

Regarding the "small and personal" approach, I hope it means we won't get any more pointlessly long plotless battle sequences. The real drama in Ep.3 should be Anakin's own.

Marian - who wants to see the film NOW.

:angry: Much Ado About Nothing (Patrick Doyle)

I fear to think what Episode III will be like. This movie has so much possibilities, I just know it's going to be disappointing. This is the serie's grande finale, it should kick Empire's ass, but there are just so many ways in which to screw things up. It'd better be good.

Marc, prepared for the worst.

Well it is a tradition, but also was the up-down and ship appears in the opening tiltes untill AOC came up.

I wouldn't like it.

ESB was dark and ended bad, for the characters i mean, but they had a little hope at the end. I think in EPIII it would be similar like obi-wan, yoda, padmé delivering the babies to their foster parents.