• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figo,

Neil informed me several hours ago.

I am devastated. bawling bawling bawling

I even resorted to a little evil/wishful thinking but I took it back.

Joe, who is considering changing the outcome of Celebrity Death Match 2, so that John thoroughly and totally destroys the now ponytailess Goldsmith.

LOL

Jerry, shorn of the source of all his compositional strength by a brazen seductress brings the arena down about the ears of the debauched spectators. Of course, Williams will have been spared by the Deus ex machina of a chariot drawn by swans, which bear him up to the heavens, his passage smoothed by the fanning zephyrs of Aeolus.

Figo, proving once and for all that he is indeed the heir of Homer, just as Morn asserted.

At least this horrible news is offset somewhat by the knowledge that the

LSO is currently recording Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Still, now we will have another action adventure score from Goldsmith, that sounds just like the last action and adventure score from Goldsmith.

I just had an idea, maybe your all playing an internet prank on me, to get back at me for mine earlier this week. 8O

Yes, thats what it is. :wow:

I will keep telling myself that. ;)

Yes, they're all playing a prank on me. :)

I feel much better now :eek:

Oh now I am sick

puke.gif

wait, since your the bearer of bad news Figo, why waste a good vomit when you can share one.

vomit.gif

Needless to say, Joe, I really busted a gut on that one! I especially enjoy the violently ill solo emoticon, but the "shared vomit" is nothing to sneeze at, either.

Figo, full of awe and respect for Joe.

i agree. i'm kinda glad he's doing it. don't get me wrong, i'd love Williams to do it, but i'd love to hear a Jerry Goldsmith score also.

Riddle me this, Joe: What the devil does an Australian-based equestrian site have to do with vomitting emoticons -- and more importantly what the devil were you doing there?

Figo, Nick Charles of the internet. :wink2:

Riddle me this, Joe:  What the devil does an Australian-based equestrian site have to do with vomitting emoticons -- and more importantly what the devil were you doing there?

Figo, Nick Charles of the internet.  :wink2:

Our MB here has been obsessed with finding and adding more emoticons. I too have searched far and wide. I have several sites. I was searching for the exloding head emoticon, but haven't been able to refind it. I will be vigilant and will prevail. In the meantime I thought those two disgusting but funny emoticons substituted nicely.

And back to Jerry Goldsmith, I really like JG, he is my second favorite film composer to JW, but he is second for many reasons, and he is not a close second by any means. He is clearly inferior to JW, and having been facinated with this book, I felt John was the man. Lately I feel JG has been more repetitive of himself than even James Horner. I expect a zero effort, paint by the numbers score from JG. Perhaps in a chemo induced state of delirium he will produce something remarkable, but I seriously doubt it.

This exploding head Joe?

killtard.gif

In addition, I'd wouldn't mind seeing the following emoticons added to the board...

lsabre.gif

spit.gif

scared.gif

thinkerg.gif

spanka.gif

Does anyone remember the link to that page of emoticons posted some time ago? I'm too lazy to hunt it down! :biglaugh:

That last one will come in handy for my exchanges with Morn. Someone should incorporate the exploding head into The Fury discussion.

Perhaps if the UPS man doesn't show up on Tuesday... :thumbup:

Well, Goldsmith has slowed down a bit since "The 13th Warrior", but with "The Sum of All Fears" and "Star Trek Nemesis", he is at least starting to come back.

"Timeline" is actually the first really big film for Goldsmith to score in years. I hope he makes such as wonderfull score as "The 13th Warrior".

And if I know him right....he WILL!