My Complete Episode I Score (restored)

GoodMusician

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is requested that no one ask for the link in the thread. It is against forum rules and clutters the board. If you want it, then find out who made it, and PM them

In case it's me, so pm me

As for alternate, they're really all the same, minus little details... percussion tracks in some...alternate orchestrations... or the recording is flubbbed.

As far as which gungan... I don't know... I like them all for their varying reasons.

• 2 months later...

So, I hate to bring up an old thread like this,but I thought you should all know that Lord Skylark and I are trying to go through some more Star Wars games to see what, if anything, was missed.

So far, I've found two pieces.

An alternate ending to the track I called "Wesa going home." This alternate is slower, and doesn't have the repeat at the end. Also, the harp is more present.

Also, an alternate introduction to Jar Jar's theme with multiple instruments doing a sort of glissando.

Both of these came from the videos of the Gungan Frontier game. We're trying to get the music from the game but are having trouble. It's possible there is more music in it or alternate takes.

So far, these two piecs together only last abuot 20 seconds. They arn't clean because they came from the little videos in the game so they have noise/talking over them, but I worked to make the music a little more present.

If anyone has any of these old old games and would like to ehlp out, let either myself or Lord Skylark know as we're trying to hunt down a lot of the old old kiddie games because they might have stuff in them that we havn't found yet.

I guess more specifically we're looking for these games:

Yoda's Challenge

Pit Droids

Droid Works

Jabba's Game Galaxy

Anakin's Speedway Build & Drive

Star Wars Early Learning Activity Center

thanks again.

Also, if you're still trying to access the site where I upload the scores, apparently there have been some problems as of late so it may not be working for a while (or again we dont' know yet) I'll keep you updated on that.

Pit Droids

I had that game and, unfortunately, there is no (unreleased) Episode 1 music.

There are some Blues remixes of the Main Theme and the track "Augies Great Municipal Band And End Credits".

Also, if you're still trying to access the site where I upload the scores, apparently there have been some problems as of late so it may not be working for a while (or again we dont' know yet) I'll keep you updated on that.

Yeah; Sorry for that. The latest I heard on the issue is that it should be up and running again in a couple of days. I don't really dare hoping for it though. :angry:

Well, I've heard most of the recordings from this through all the work so I can usually tell what take of a recording it is just by hearing it. I mean, if there is a way you can make a copy of the game or something, that would be great.

If you're interested in sending us a copy let me know and I'll PM you about how we can do that.

WE just want to be thurough. A lot of people said the games didn't have that much music in them but in reality they had many alternate takes... including takes where instrument sections would mess up and it's always interesting to me to hear these things.

Thanks again Pieter for the update. I tried PMing you but your box was full...