Main Title from Rudy

tpigeon

Has anyone noticed somebody talking over the orchestra in the main title cue on Goldsmith's Rudy score? At the 3:07 mark, there is definitely some kind of unnatural sound. I've always thought it sounded like a voice. Could it be Goldsmith himself? I have also noticed this in Don Davis' Jurassic Park III score on the Tiny Pecking Pteranadons cue.

Ted

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing thing happened to me , when I was reading this thread(there was TPM UE playing

in the background) . And I thought I have same kind of spot(couldn't remember where)

that never asked anybody.

And there it was , same time ,in my backround music.Scary!

anyway , it's track "Anakin is free", 2:12 starts beautiful recorder? solo and

in 2:39 it suddenly stops and someone kind of whistle it.( B and then C , concert pitch)

Anyone?

I kinda hear something on rudy,but but not something I'd have noticed if I hadn't read about it.

I kinda hear a faint choir in Anakin is Free at 4.20

K.M.

on the "First knight" 2CD soundtrack at the end of a percussive track we can ear some funny dialogue between Goldsmith and percussionists :

-Perfect !!!

- perfect , my a... !!!

That's probably the funniest random bit of dialogue found on an expanded score album. I remember the first time I heard it, I had to play it back a second time because I thought I was going nuts.

I have also noticed this in Don Davis' Jurassic Park III score on the Tiny Pecking Pteranadons cue.

Ted

Is this the full unedited cue you're talking about from the Promo? Or the edited one from the OST? Where exactly is this on the track?

Okay thanks for that info. Speaking of Jurassic Park III, do you have the promo tpigeon?

If you have the promo for The Matrix and you pay very close attention to the cue "Aboard The Nebuchadnezzar" at the very end of it you'll eventually hear what sounds like someone screaming. You can even hear it in the movie but it sticks out a lot more on the promo.

on the "First knight" 2CD soundtrack at the end of a percussive track we can ear some funny dialogue between Goldsmith and percussionists :

-Perfect !!!

- perfect , my a... !!!

That's probably the funniest random bit of dialogue found on an expanded score album. I remember the first time I heard it, I had to play it back a second time because I thought I was going nuts.

Sometimes it can scare the crap out of you when a voice comes out of nowhere or you're not expecting to hear someone speaking.

Of course the Tom Cruise line at the end of BOTFJ "boot" could certainly shock an unsuspecting person.