Best Bond song

Romão

You are in error, Mr. Rabbit....

I am well versed in many aspects of American culture, since the rest of the world is inundated with it. wether this is a good or bad thing is something I'll leave to the judgement of prosperity.

My negative comments regarding the education system of your nation are not based on ignorance, but on the logical deduction of the available empirical evidence presented to me...

And an almost sadistic character trait, brought on by a felling of superiority over others....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that I fully disagree with you, because I don't. I realize that the States' school systems are (in general) fairly piss poor compared to the rest of the world. I know this because I am apart of it. The American people are spoiled, they (we) don't understand the value of a good education. 'Course, its not all bad.

Console yourself. Starbucks is opening a branch in this country, so soon we will be the same as you.

As for my name, in my country Steef is the correct abbriviation of Stefan. It is the one my mother used, I refuse to accept any other!

hah...this got off topic fast...

hard to pick a "best bond song" anyways so ill give my top three as I cant decide between them.

1.) Live And Let Die - Paul McCartney and The Wings

2.) You Know My Name - Chris Cornell

3.) The Living Daylights - a-ha

Console yourself. Starbucks is opening a branch in this country, so soon we will be the same as you.

As for my name, in my country Steef is the correct abbriviation of Stefan. It is the one my mother used, I refuse to accept any other!

Fair enough.

As a person who has gone through the American education and the German education system for a couple of years, I can sincerely confirm that the American education system is pathetic by comparison.

Nobody Does It Better

Then:

You Only Live Twice

From Russia With Love

Thunderball

Goldfinger

All the Time In The World

Underneath the Mango Tree

Instrumentals:

Bond 77

Mr Kiss Kiss Bang Band

007 (From Russia With Love version)

Worst Bond songs:

Die Another Day

The Man With The Golden Gun (Phoo yuck!)