"Spielberg On Spielberg" Documentary

MrScratch

I don't know if this has been brought up here, but a new documentary on Spielberg airs tonight on TCM at 8pm and midnight (EST). I'm sure we'll here a lot of the same that we've already heard from Steven and company, but there may be some new insights and possibly some more JW stuff that we've never seen before.

www.tcm.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm looking forward to this special. I saw a clip of it on their website, where Spielberg was talking about what went wrong with 1941. Pretty interesting, and I also hope there'll be some JW in it.

Ray Barnsbury

Just finished seeing it. It was a pretty good documentary. Only one mention of Williams though. About the enormous effect his music had for E.T.

I also just got finished watching it. Although many films were covered, I wish some time was spent on Hook and the other Indy films. Williams wasn't mentioned that much, either.

Yeah, I was a bit confused when they were going through his career and then jumped from E.T. to Jurassic Park. And I was also missing the films that weren't covered, like Temple of Doom, Always, Hook, Lost World. But I guess if he talked about everything, it would've been a 3 hour doc.