E.T. Region 2 DVD

Hitch

Hi all,

Just gotten hold of my 2 DVD copy of E.T. and all I can say is WHAT A BLOODY AMAZING JOB UNIVERSAL HAS DONE TO THIS MOVIE. Of course, I had to plug Universal as they are paying me to say it. The John Williams featurettes are superb showing vintage 1982 footage of Johnny and Steve at the piano and at the recording sessions. The live performance with Johnny conducting the orchestra at the 2002 premiere of the 20th anniversary is incredible...the way they were able to show us how it all happened. Watch the movie with the live performance to hear the laughter and the cheers. Then watch it again in superb DTS sound.

Roll on Minority Report, Schindler's, Indy etc etc etc etc.

Yours,

Hitch

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I too got the e.t. dvd on Monday, but have only had time to watch the documentaries, i intend to watch the film tonite (in about an hour) but i saw the first few minutes and loved it. I near soiled myself when i saw williams at the piano and at the premier. I told me mates today - like they give a s***, they can't appreciate good music.

But why did they have to leave out the deleted scene with Harrison Ford as the Principal and Mallissa Mathison as the school nurse - those were great.

Proudraj - skeptical that UK will get Minority Report and Back to the Future DVD's on 2nd December