Martyprod

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! Well done! :)

thanks !! :)

Very impressive...a real delight to listen to. Was this all done by ear, or was there sheet music involved?

hi, I had an old sheet with only Melody + Chords in an OLD fakebook that i rented in the beginning of the 90's..

so, i took the chords and made my own piano arrangement and Marc did his Stuff (great as always :) .

Gotcha. Well, you both performed wonderfully! I'm really digging the piano part you came up with...it was far from boring, but it didn't distract from the melody, either. The only thing I'm a little sad about is that you never got to take the melody - that would have added a bit of nice contrast, IMHO. But Marc's horn skills are so fantastic that I really won't lose too much sleep over it. :)

I love it. When you say "Me and Marc are back", does that mean you did stuff like this before? If so, I'd love to hear it.

hi, Yes .. we did the Princess Leia's theme, and marion's theme from indy.

check my website here : www.didiermartini.com and go to Mp3 / Piano - Horn Duet, to listen to the others tunes !

thanks.

That was very nice, well done.

I'd actually like to hear the roles reversed with this piece and have the piano take the lead with the melody.

Marc is actually recording a version of Anakin's betrayal where the lead melody is played by the piano .