A Prayer for Peace

Muad'Dib

10 members have voted

1. 1. Best 'A Prayer for Peace' Version

• A Prayer for Peace (concert version)
    • End Credits
    • Other (specify)

I know this a sort of useless topic, but what the hell... There isn't much discussion on the forums going on right now...

So, what do you think is the best version of this fantastic theme? Personally, I can't decide... But if I had to say right now I'd say the End Credits version. That piano is so beautiful and the performance is top-notch.

Opinions, commentaries?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the Williams scores I need to become more familiar with. I remember there was a lot to like during the few times I've listened to the entire OST, but I rarely find myself returning to it.

I have to go with the concert version as well but I do love the solo guitar in Avner's Theme.

I voted for the End Credits without thinking.

Since the version in the film's end credits is a trimmed version of "A Prayer for Peace," I picked that. I thought the concert version option was something entirely different.

I'm switching my vote to the concert version. When I heard it for the first time at the end of "Munich," I got chills and almost broke down crying. It's one of the most beautiful compositions he's ever done.