New Interview With Jamie Bell and Andy Serkis

Sedohr

A great new interview with the main actors. They claim it's not a motion capture film but an animated film with human performance!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You disagree? Mind you, I don't mean that his work on CG characters is bad or anything, but it seems to be the only thing he's credited for in the past 10 (!) years (not counting some minor roles here and there).

Karol

I don't really why, but I kinda picture Geoffrey Rush playing Calculus in the next movie. And third one has to be Objective: Moon. That one is so stirring

I don't really why, but I kinda picture Geoffrey Rush playing Calculus in the next movie. And third one has to be Objective: Moon. That one is so stirring

At first I wasn't sure about the Moon adventure but after seeing the look of the first film I'm all for it.

I find it likely that they try to morph some more albums together instead of doing just one story (two books). I'm not sure if the Moon story is enough for a movie.

And I think that maybe someone like Charlie Chaplin would be great as Calculus (But then again no-one is like Charlie Chaplin). I think he would have to have the physics. I'm not sure about Geoffrey Rush..not at all. Johnny Depp?