BloodBoal

With less actual Tolkien content to work with, I guess it gave him the need to go out full fan-fiction mode.

• 2 weeks later...

The score was very nice, but I really miss the brass version of the misty mountains theme... :(

Which one?

There is one in Roast Mutton, which is on the OST (NOT the Special Edition!), and there is one in the film, when the dwarves are escaping Goblintown.

Well, from what I can tell, the film version of "Roast Mutton", is an edit between the OST (the one with bilbo on the cover) version, and the SE (the one with the leather-esque cover with the logo) version.

• 2 weeks later...

There is another brass version of the theme when the dwarves fight the wargs at the end.

Which really comes out of nowhere, just tacked in really quickly by the sound of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just read it now your lordship.

I was personally taken immediately with Erebor and I hope we'll hear more of it in the next film.

Did you catch the Witch-King motif in The Edge of the Wild? Thought that was really cool

What are your thoughts on The Dwarf Lords?

It was nice, Not extraordinary or anything, but its nice to hear excerpts of what's in store for the dwarves.

I think there should more themes written that sound like Erebor (which is Bilbo's Adventure?)

Yup, it's Bilbo's Adventure (or a variation of it).