Indy IV, JPIV, CMIYC DVD, SL DVD and more juicy tidbits

JoeinAR

Wow today's www.darkhorizons.com/news.htm is full of stuff about the above title.

it says Steven will shoot Indy IV starting in June, this year, and will shoot another film, with Tom Hanks at the end of the year.

There is alot of stuff about JPIV, which is still 2 to many JP's for me.

CMIYC will have about 30 mins of deleted scenes on the dvd

SL will have about an hour of deleted stuff on the dvd.

And finally there is a mention of some lady will be reprisining her role from Ep II in Ep III. can't remember her characters name but I bet Luke does.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schindler's List!!????!!!! When???!!!!??!

I'm getting tired of having to stop tape 1, rewind it, then put in tape 2. The DVD is eagerly awaited, especially for that extra hour. I'm very curious what it could be. Was it cut because it was too graphic? Or cut because it just had no real effect on the film's story?

Either way, this will be a welcome announcement date.

you sir are in error, I just posted a link and restated some things, not all are rumors, some of it is factual.

And finally there is a mention of some lady will be reprisining her role from Ep II in Ep III.  can't remember her characters name but I bet Luke does.

I didnt read the article yet...but was it Senator Padmé Naberrie Amidala Skywalker? :)

Actually, I believe the lady referred to is the woman who played Corde, or one of Padme's handmaidens. I believe this becase of an article I recently read about media attention she's being receiving due to her role in Episode 2. Could this perhaps mean her role is of more significance in Episode 3?

Heir_of_Slytherin

So Spielberg has the deleted scenes for himself...

That's like Williams. The only person in the world that CAN have his complete scores and he never listens to them!

He could donate them here... 8O