WilliamsStarShip2282

Don Williams Interview

Hi everyone, sorry to post this again. I saw an interview on here with Don Williams explaining their time growing up together, but I went back looking for it and couldnt find it. Would anyone happen to know where I can find it? Thanks!

13 hours ago, WilliamsStarShip2282 said:

Hi everyone, sorry to post this again. I saw an interview on here with Don Williams explaining their time growing up together, but I went back looking for it and couldnt find it. Would anyone happen to know where I can find it? Thanks!

Depends on what you're referring to. There's that article from Variety(?) from a couple of years back, where there are brief interview snippets with brothers Don and Jerry. And then there are various videos on Youtube, i.e. Q&As with Don where he occasionally touches on his upbringing and John.

1 hour ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

Who is this "Don Williams"? Is he a passenger?

Peak JWFan Forum would be this:

First and Only post by a new member + This Forum + Asking for Don William's autograph

19 minutes ago, Thor said:

Depends on what you're referring to. There's that article from Variety(?) from a couple of years back, where there are brief interview snippets with brothers Don and Jerry. And then there are various videos on Youtube, i.e. Q&As with Don where he occasionally touches on his upbringing and John.

Could be. It was Don talking about their time growing up, I remember them saying something about John living above the garage(?), and they would get called for dinner and he would keep working on his music, and some quote about the only thing he was interested in was music and girls. Something along those lines....

Just now, WilliamsStarShip2282 said:

Could be. It was Don talking about their time growing up, I remember them saying something about John living above the garage(?), and they would get called for dinner and he would keep working on his music, and some quote about the only thing he was interested in was music and girls. Something along those lines....

Yeah, that's something he says in both the article and in at least one of the Youtube sessions I've seen. Here's the article in question (it was LA Times, not Variety), from 2018:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-john-williams-early-life-20180718-story.html