When do you think Sony will release the UE of Ep II?

Trent B

Well for the fans who DO LOVE the music from the entire movie even though some of the music was tracked, but for the ones who dont care about that when do you think that Sony will release the Ultimate Edition for Ep II? I think they'll release it either this winter or sometime next year...whats your vote?

Trent

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year would be nice. We'll have a major soundtrack release after all.

BTW, have you seen the name of the newest member? Somehowe that looks familiar, hmmmm.

----------------

Alex Cremers

It has been taken care of.

As for a UE of Attack of the Clones it will be released when Lucasfilm is good and ready to release it.

Neil

I don't care if they ever release it. There are other better scores I would rather have more complete than AOTC. Temple of Doom, both HP scores. Hell even a legit Least Crusade would be better than, more is less, AOTC.

Sorry, Ocelot, it has been taken care of. That's all I can say. Now let's get on with our lives.

----------------

Alex Cremers

It may not be released this year (as it happenend with EpI), but maybe next year or in 2005. In the official site they said they didn't have any thoughts or releasing this year, but that we will not have to wait 20 years for it (as the SEs)

Sony pretty much said they were not doing an "Ultimate Edition" of that score and GOD WILLING ..... they won't.

Rogue, what would you answer if you had a million AOTC copies stocked on your Sony attic.

----------------

Alex Cremers

I am pretty sure Sony has the Ultimate Edition for Ep II completed and ready to be released but knowing them they'll wait over a year to release it like they did the Phantom Menace's Ultimate Edition...I MYSELF for one can't wait for it to be released...well I can but you know what I mean. When it is released I'll be buying me 3 copies of that sucker so that way after one is worn out so much of listening to it over and over again :). Oh and I believe the fact that Sony can't release the UE of AOTC right now cause Lucas says no.

Trent

When it is released I'll be buying me 3 copies of that sucker so that way after one is worn out so much of listening to it over and over again  :).

CD's don't wear out from repeated play, so I'd advise you to not buy multiple copies. If you like, buy one and make CD-R's of it to play. That will save you a ton of money.

Neil