Williams Fan Art

Lurker

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that one too. He's also on the "The Force Behind George Lucas" poster.

ILM_large.jpg

Cool stuff.

- Marc, who never saw a tribute to JW like that, but likes it very much. :)

Neil, that fan art rocks! Thanks for posting it :D. Everone check out Spielberg's tie and post what you think it looks like. For a moment there I thought it was a stoned Jar Jar Binks with his ears cut off!

And Lord! Well! Your fan art is A CLASSIC! You couldn't have done better with your own foot! :music: Thanks dude.

CYPHER

I can thank Markus Hable http://mahawa.jw-music.net/scores.htm for hosting some of my art for my Hook 3 CDR set.

hook_promo.jpg

hook_promo1.gif

hook_promo2.jpg

If the above images don't work, please visit Markus Hable's website: http://mahawa.jw-music.net/scores.htm

I am working on a children's book that a writer commissioned me to illustrate, but DAMN it is hard to be an artist without PAID-FOR work. Until it is published, I don;t make much money at all.

In the meantime, I need work, and until I get it, I'm just one of those artists that never has any money. Thanks to the love of my family, I'm not STARVING... but I'm FAR from rich too. :oops:

I'm a little shy, but if there is anybody out there that could use an artist/cartoonist, give me a hollar. :music::P

:music: "To the Flemish Cap" from The Perfect Storm (James Horner)

[off-topic]Too bad Horner doesn't write horn/trumpet parts like that more than he does. Of all the tricks in his bag, he uses the best one--this one--the least.[/off-topic]

I like Chris's covers,that's the ones he gave me for my "Hook vol.3"

K.M.who asked for a separate cd for the tracks extracted from the DVD

Thanks. :music:

I have alot of artwork... but I show those because I did it special for a homemade John Williams CD.

I've always wanted to do some art OF Williams, or even FOR Williams, but with my other projects, I never have the time.