JWFN- Withdrawal Symptoms

nja

Shoot, I just have to know if others missed the MB as much as I did. I found my mouse obsessively drifting torward the JWFN link multiple times a day just to see if it was up yet.

I did wonder if in future downtimes, Ricard might have enough access to mailing lists to let us know what kind of time frame we were looking at (maybe we could even get started rewriting some of our vanished emails).

In any event, here's one guy who's glad to see the site working again.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply went to another movie music site, and jointed that too...hehehe

But i missed Jwfan certainly. But life must go on in times of such crisis (tongue in cheek)

I did wonder if in future downtimes, Ricard might have enough access to mailing lists to let us know what kind of time frame we were looking at.

It would have to be Andreas, since he is the sites Admin, and (presumebly) knows more of these matters then Ricard.

And in the past we have been informed of downtimes well in advance.

Stefancos- who has the MB set as his start up page.

Stefancos- who has the MB set as his start up page.

No kidding. I guess that would explain why you were one of the first to post.

I contemplated suicide for awhile, but you can usually do that only once, so I decided to save it for a more dire circumstance, though it's doubtful that anything I'm yet to encounter in life could possibly match the tragedy of JWFAN downtime.

Daniel, statements like that are gonna get you in trouble very fast.

You either agree with the Rules and follow them as best you can, or you disagree with them and follow then as best you can.

If not you might as wel find some other place to hang out.

Surely there must be some Christian forum out there, were you can discuss matters of that nature?

Stefancos- who would not dream of discussing John Williams and James horner on www.christianforum.org

Here's one way to not have withdrawal: be a Christian who gets nauscious everytime he thinks about forum rules here.

It's pretty well known that I have major problems with Best Buy as a company. As a result, I don't shop there.

Oh, and it's spelled "nauseous".

I didn't miss the site while it was gone. It gave me time to concentrate on far more important things.

Neil

It's pretty well known that I have major problems with Best Buy as a company. As a result, I don't shop there.

You send you sister to buy it for you. ;)

I didn't miss the site while it was gone.  It gave me time to concentrate on far more important things.

Neil

Traitor!

Stefancos- surrounded by whores and traitors. :cry:

Stefancos- surrounded by whores.........

Good price for you. We love you long time. We hornyyyy mister.

Redhead boom boom you handsome man . Sucky sucky mister.

LOL  

You've been in Thailand far too long.

Noticing that AI?s posting again . . . boy first you, then TLiJ - it?s like homecoming week.

In any event it?s never nice to see someone stay away.

Welcome back.

When the downtime came for me, I thought the site had actually shut down, I will not detail what followed.....

I also thought that Steef had achieved his goal of world domination and was systematically eliminating points of interest/rebel activity.

As I said before.

:)

And as I said before, get a new face, pretty boy. Try a new avatar that reflects your inner beauty, just striving to get out.

AI - pitying Cosman, but holding no serious ill-feeling towards him.

As I said before.

:)

And as I said before, get a new face, pretty boy. Try a new avatar that reflects your inner beauty, just striving to get out.

like Morn's.

What do you have against hunting?

I have frequently stalked people i suspected of the crime of hunting.

If i knew your adress your house would probably be ablaze by tomorrow.

Stefancos- :sleepy:

Touche'

More like Torche'.