Happy New Year

Hitch

From Alma, Catherine Trammell, Roxie and all the other sexy women in my life, my I extend everyone on the message board a very peaceful, safe and prosperous 2004.

And be sure to look out for my new trilogy which gets into theaters Feb 2004. Filmed entire on location in Panavision using VistaVision's latest 100mm lenses, "THE PETRIE DISH" is going to set the box offices alight around the world.

Starring Naomi Watts, Sharon Stone and Orson Welles as the fat guy.

See you at the Nomination Luncheon and the 76th Oscars

:mrgreen:;):(

Tagline: "The next evolution in science has just fallen foul of macguffins"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows, maybe this year will be a big year for John...Starts of perfectly as grand marshell...maybe he'll scheduale a lot of concert not only in New England...but all over the US and throughout the world. God bless him and all of you, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Happy New Year! I juast got back from down town, where I went bar hopping. I smoked too much and had 2 Polishes, a champagne and a shit load bear too much. And of course the tequila...

Anyway! happy gentile new year!!!! beerchug:flush::(;):mrgreen:

Happy New Year! I juast got back from down town, where I went bar hopping. I smoked too much and had 2 Polishes, a champagne and a shit load bear too much. And of course the tequila...

Anyway! happy gentile new year!!!! beerchug:flush:bowdown:(:mrgreen:

Smoke? I hope pipe rather than bong :P And the polish I expect you're talking about sausage ;)

ROTFLMAO Williams March from 1941

The Boston Pops Orchestra

John Williams

Nope- I had a very Polish Polish. And for free! (I know the bartender). And I refuse to divulge through what veesl I smoked! :mrgreen:;):mrgreen:

Nope- I had a very Polish Polish. And for free! (I know the bartender). And I refuse to divulge through what veesl I smoked!  :mrgreen:;):mrgreen:

Hahaha... you crack me up... [crack=not the drug]

bowdown:(ROTFLMAO

and a shit load bear

So that answers the eternal question....."does a bear shit in the forest?". :mrgreen:

Neil - drinking Smirnoff Ice

HPFAN_2 - Too young to drink.

Well, seeing as my previous "Politically Correct" Christmas Greeting post left me with a sour taste in my mouth and egg on my face... I will go all out and wish everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :love:

BigKen: ;) Something Stupid, Frank and Nancy Sinatra

I am glad it is the New Year! 2003 sucked as far as soundtrack releases go. Only a few really noteworthy releases.

It was only made worse by the fact that JW did nothing the whole year. ;)

Maybe he decided that the only way to get other composers a chance to get nominated at the Oscars was for him not to do a score  :love:

Hey! Its not a problem for others to get nominated. The man can only do so many scores a year ya know!

If this is the case I wish in the future he would be less charitable. ;)

I'd like to see Johnny pull a year like 2002 in 2004.

Where he does multiple projects. Not just 1 or 2.

Although hopefully the quality of those scores will be better overall thn his 2002 efforts.

Well, I expect PoA to be great, but I have no idea what to expect from The Terminal. It's a relatively small drama.

Morlock- who just woke up after a 10 hour sleep, and doing one of the most heavenly things in the world- taking a shower.

And BTW- I'm not supposed to drink till next year too, but no one cares on New Years, and I look very mature. And I am not a regular drinker, just when there's is a worthwhile occaison. Like my brother's wedding in two months!

But the smoking is a different thing....

Well, seeing as my previous "Politically Correct" Christmas Greeting post left me with a sour taste in my mouth and egg on my face... I will go all out and wish everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ;)

Ken, could you please be more sensitive to others?

:love:

Neil

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :love:

Ken, could you please be more sensitive to others?

Yeah man,your so insensitive,in The Etheral Ream of Shadows where I lurk the new year is July 1

KM. ;) SPFM,Tribute to Jerry Goldsmith

HEY! Don't mess with the BigK Man.

Well, I expect PoA to be great, but I have no idea what to expect from The Terminal. It's a relatively small drama.

Well, I'm more excited for The Terminal (the score, not the film), than the Harry Potter movie.

I'd like to see Johnny pull a year like 2002 in 2004.  

Where he does multiple projects. Not just 1 or 2.  

Although hopefully the quality of those scores will be better overall thn his 2002 efforts.

I don't think this will be as big as 2002, concerning Williams' releases. In 2001 we already knew what was coming, this time they haven't made that much announcements.

2003 - OVER

Delete memory archives:

... processing request...

Please wait

Request processed. Memory archives (2003) deleted

2004 - COMMENCE

CYPHER - a new man :wave:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! Have a bitchin' good 2004! :spiny:

Happy New Year to you all. It is 2004!

So how Cool is it to know that we get New Star Wars And Indiana Jones movies.........

NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd never get to say that.

Happy New Year to all of you!!!!! beerchug

-Mark, who didn't get to drink because he was sick with a censored stomache virus. :|