Remembrance

No, this has got nothing to do with Schindler's List.

I just wanted to know whom among you were the first to ever visit this webpage (not necessarily the forums), and whom of you can still remember it started out as a Star Wars music page only. I know I'm one of those elderly people...5 years is a long time in computerland.

Please make yourself known so we can get an idea who's still around, and if you know of people that used to be around you may name them as well.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first visited the page when it was still "Star Wars Episode 1 - The Music", and first got those 2 video game rips here (Anakin destroys the Federation battleship - BTW I think this version posted here is superior in performance than the one on the UE; and DotF minus choir), and the Sanskrit lyrics. The message boards I didn't visit until 1 or 2 years after that.

:) Me too,i downloaded the TPM MP3s and sent Ricard some descriptive reports about the unreleased music in TPM when the movie came out(before I became King Mark,I was known by the name of Mark).

K.M.

I came around I guess in May also... it was like finding the eldorado back then :mrgreen:

I sure remember the first pages with the mp3s...

I was back then on the forum called "The Maestro".

Can't believe it's been 5 years already...

Philippe BL

This is my very first visit here, and I must say, it looks like a friendly place to discuss the aesthetic finish of the great Star Wars prequels and the genius of the peerless Howard Shore.