Some of you are so young!

Yarko

Well, I'm young enough to be keenly aware of "thefacebook.com phenomenon" sweeping college campuses across the country.

Heh, I just signed up for that.

Ray Barnsbury

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I remember those Groovy Yak days! Hlao-Roo, I didn't realize you were "Trilobyte"! I remember that name from there!

Damn, I'm feeling old!

I'm going to be 29 in a few weeks, pushing ever so closer to that elusive thirty mark! It was Superman that got me into Williams, if I let it go back that far, when I was four or five!

Of course, I didn't know what film music was or who Williams was, but I remember loving that theme and running around the house with a towel tied to my back as my cape and humming the Superman theme!

When I grew older and started paying more and more attention to film music (back with Gremlins and then with Beetlejuice), and started purchasing cassettes of my favorite movies I realized that out of all of my cassettes most of them were composed by either Williams, Elfman, or Goldsmith!

Then Home Alone came out, and the rest is pretty much history. I immediately became the collector that I am today!