i,m new here

mediohecho

Indeed. Potential flee's and we are stuck with people like that Sturgis character.  

Seriously, Sturge, man do you sleep? Or eat?  

It's like you were made for this board.

:cry:

~Sturgis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.

Would this be an example of the Sturgis wit? I'd say it's on par with the Stefancos comeback "Indeed" and of course the ever popular yet rarely used "Yo Momma" :mrgreen:

Bravo, Mr. Podmore. 8O

Justin

An enthusiastic newbie that doesn't resort to spam posting. ?Man and TommyJohnson Sturigs is not.  8O

I didn't expect line like this from you John... :mrgreen: ...I hope you're joking. I'm not a spammer at all.

An enthusiastic newbie that doesn't resort to spam posting. ?Man and TommyJohnson Sturigs is not.  8O

I didn't expect line like this from you John... :mrgreen: ...I hope you're joking. I'm not a spammer at all.

Sorry man, but you redefined spam posting for a while there. Fortunately you've calmed down since. ;)

Yeah, boring is the word...I was so happy yesterday when I told you that today was gonna be my 1st annyversary here...and then I have to read that kind of reply...nobody said something like "Oh, it's a nice thing, I like you" or "Yes, it has been good you enjoyed our community"........what I got was only "Nobody cares about anniversary"..............:|

Yeah, and apparently you're all "stuck with me," the avid poster.

~Sturgis, who is just kidding and doesn't care anymore

Sturgis 2, Tommy, I like ya!

Yeah, boring is the word...I was so happy yesterday when I told you that today was gonna be my 1st annyversary here...and then I have to read that kind of reply...nobody said something like "Oh, it's a nice thing, I like you" or "Yes, it has been good you enjoyed our community"........what I got was only "Nobody cares about anniversary"..............:|

Proabably because in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't amount to much.

Neil - who doesn't even know when he registered here, even though it's there everytime he posts

Yeah, boring is the word...I was so happy yesterday when I told you that today was gonna be my 1st annyversary here...and then I have to read that kind of reply...nobody said something like "Oh, it's a nice thing, I like you" or "Yes, it has been good you enjoyed our community"........what I got was only "Nobody cares about anniversary"..............8O

Hey,I think your funny. :|

I hope it raises your spirits.

K.M.

I think you should quote that quote you love.

So we can understand which quote you love, if you quote that quote.

LOL

For the record Mirko, you're never boring. And you better not go anywhere.

No.  It should be renamed "The Official Nothing Thread" and shall contain pages upon pages of mindless chatter!

~Sturgis

We used to have those during the Harry Potter, Director, Morn and Hector days.

No.  It should be renamed "The Official Nothing Thread" and shall contain pages upon pages of mindless chatter!

Don't we have enough of those kinds of threads? I mean, come on, we have a whole thread just about Smnol. Since Smnol is nothing, and the thread is Official, discuss nothing there.

Justin - Who presents is signature for contemplation in The Official Smnol Thread....

I agree. I was just thinking that's just what the board needs.

Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin... from now on, unacceptable.

Justin

"Oh dear, we are in trouble."  

Whoever places this quote, from book or movie, get a GOLDEN STAR!  

Flich says it in CoS!

Ray Barnsbury-who'll take cash in place of a star, thank you very much

We did have an Official Randomness Thread for a bit, but we got bored and moved on. The green fields of cartoon scores and Illajiamajira called....

Dang it! I knew that. It was so easy I thought I'd let someone else get it.

What? I am never sarcastic. Have you been misunderstanding me for the last five years?

You joker you... friends.gif

Justin

hey!! i,m still alive if you wonder!!

i agree with all this sarcastic people.

sorry, about being lost, but i was being tortured the last 5 dayas, xena fans doesn,t like jokes about how xena & gabrielle have fun with the stick. :P

sOMETHING INTERESTING TO TELL???

We did have an Official Randomness Thread for a bit, but we got bored and moved on. The green fields of cartoon scores and Illajiamajira called....

Don't forget to mention Roald's thread about JW not scoring WOTW... ;)

:P

"Oh dear, we are in trouble."  

Whoever places this quote, from book or movie, get a GOLDEN STAR!  

Flich says it in CoS!

Ray Barnsbury-who'll take cash in place of a star, thank you very much

Actually, it's also from the SS book, when Filch says it.

Here is your golden star: *.

~Sturgis

sorry, about being lost, but i was being tortured the last 5 dayas, xena fans doesn,t like jokes about how xena & gabrielle have fun with the stick.  

Hmmm, reminiscent of Tommy's early posts. I approve.

Ray Barnsbury