Williams at Tanglewood: Anyone got tickets?

Foxfan

I checked last night and saw that they started selling them yesterday (Easter Sunday) morning. Since when do people do business on a holiday?

Every option I seem to put in tells me "no places available". What happened? Did they all get sold out during the first day, or are they waiting to make seats available gradually?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I indeed was able to get 3 tickets in section 12...but after spending 2 hours redialing the 1 888 number.I'm sure it'll be worth the 12 hours drive to Boston.

Can't wait

Richard

I indeed was able to get 3 tickets in section 12...but after spending 2 hours redialing the 1 888 number.I'm sure it'll be worth the 12 hours drive to Boston.

Can't wait

Richard

It may be less than that; Tanglewood is about 2 1/2 hours drive west of Boston.

:thumbup: ...holy crap...and i'm already 1125 KM(700 miles) from Boston

Thanks for the info,i thought Tanglewood was closer to Boston.

I'm in Halifax,Canada

Richard

Tanglewood is closest to Albany, NY.

I'm going to wait and hope that front tickets pop up at a later date (it has happened before), since I don't think it would be worth driving down to Tanglewood for the third time to be sitting so far back, especially if half the concert will be stolen, AGAIN, by Groban.

I am highly displeased about the Groban. Any idea what he'll be performing?

On the other hand, I do think that any Williams concert is worth the long drive, regardless of seating.

• 4 months later...

I managed to get a shed ticket a few weeks ago on Ebay!

There are still some tickets on ebay from other sellers, but sone are pretty expensive...

• 3 weeks later...

Not yet unfortunatley! but its gonna be really annoying with all of the Josh Groban fans there!!!!!!! Really annoying!!!! like it was 2 yrs ago... I hope I hear something from Star Wars or War of the Worlds!

I wouldn't mind knowing too,as i'm flying all the way from Halifax,Canada to go see this concert.I'm also taking my 8 year old daughter,and she's expecting to hear some SW stuff.. :lsvader:

I hope she won't be disapointed.

Richard

Who is going so far? I think we should meet at intermission in the row just behind the box seats. How about it?