News from Celebration III in Indy

I went to C3 today and attended the Lucas interview and a session with Rick McCallum.

There were a couple of things I thought might interest some of you:

-All 6 Films will be released around 2007 in 3D

-There will be a live action television series with a timeframe between episode 3 and 4, the story will revolve around non main characters

-There was a question asked to the possiblity of the boxed set prequel scores: and Rick said that maybe in a year they would release them. He didn't specify to whether it would be complete scores or not but I would assume so.

-The Young Indiana Jones series will be released on DVD and have been working on it for a while including around 100 documentaries.

I saw around 18 minutes of footage here and I have to say it will be an incredible film.

Woodwindmaster06: April 23, 2005: all of this was reported in question and answers done on this day with George Lucas and Rick McCallum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-There was a question asked to the possiblity of the boxed set prequel scores: and Rick said that maybe in a year they would release them. He didn't specify to whether it would be complete scores or not but I would assume so.

Most excellent. :)

-Chris, Digging the new look AND the fact that I can open threads and post again! WAHOO! :|

I wouldn't be surprised if this box set contains only the original soundtracks rereleased and remastered with bonus thingies.

The fans LOVE new screensavers! GIVE THEM NEW SCREENSAVERS!

Yeah and we also need some more collectable covers. More! More I say!

I just hope that this is a complete release of the scores. As in JW's unedited version.