Tom Cruise in Love

JoeinAR

after the spectacle he made of himself on Okra the other day, they should make a movie about him in love.

But who would he be in love with?

himself, publicity.

The gossip column has been brought to you by Crest Whitening Formula, used by actor Tom Cruise to work that famous smile, and by the National Enquirer, if they don't want us to know, we know it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All she is is a trophy for the boy toy who's in a mid-life crisis. He figures if Harrison Ford can get Alley McBeal, then he can do one better and get Katie.

supposedly Katie is nearly clueless as to what is going on. Its pure publicity, but its nauseating.

She's in awe because she gets to kiss (and probably other things) her elemetary school heartthrob. Nauseating, sickening, and just wants you to shake your head in disgust.

and probably other things

you mean like Rock Hudson and Doris Day :angry:

The Today show was not kind this morning concerning this pub. stunt.

She's in awe because she gets to kiss (and probably other things) her elemetary school heartthrob. Nauseating, sickening, and just wants you to shake your head in disgust.

I guess you could say they're both in a Candy Shop. :angry:

Both are adults, and both should be able to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Joe, you are soooo judgemental sometimes.

You mean Tom is an adult, and Katie needs permission from her parents to go out.

Joe, you are soooo judgemental sometimes.

thankyou.

We're not, we're just gossiping, the one making a big deal about it is Tom. Katie is truly the deer in the headlights on this one.

Since when is this MB a gay hairstyling salon?

I haven't a clue, as for hair, I have less than the man in your avatar, currently I have none, but thats a gross tick story.

She's 26 or 27.

Don't make a big deal out of nothing.

Just jabber. Besides, what else besides WOTW and ROTS is there to talk about? :mrgreen:

We're not *that* young, she's a year older than I am. :P I also dated a guy far older than me like Katie, and if two people are crazy about each other age really doesn't matter. I'm sure she can handle herself.

The problem I see is not age, but just that Cruise loves the spotlight, and seems to be quite fickle. If I were her, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. :roll:

Greta

almost Stefan, except for that one part about Katie lacking that one part.