Random Play

Lurker

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the surprise element...especially if I don't recognise the track.....

Grg - who never realised that Kunzel re-recorded anything form The Abyss....and may hunt it out...

God help us, we're in the hands of engineers.

Anyway, I like the Shuffle function. If I don't know what to listen to particularly, or feel like just being surprised. I usually have iTunes on shuffle too.

I don't use "shuffle" much (for "all songs", anyway), because I generally only like to listen to a certain kind of music at a time. I don't exactly like going from "Desest Chase" to "Mahna Mahna" to "Black Balloon", etc.

Like Stefancos, I'm my own master, and do my own programming.

I can understand the fun you may have which such a function, but it doesn't appeal to me at all.

Having a rather space-limited iPod Mini, I often listen to "Shuffle Songs."

~Sturgis, who likes going from a score to some pop/rock tune unexpectedly, and who now has "Black Balloon" in his head because of reading it, and who does that all the time when reading the board :music:

I often put my five-disc changer on shuffle when I'm cleaning the house or something. It's lots of fun to jump from musical comedy ("Aladdin") to moody underscore ("The Mission") to jaunty comedy score ("Home Alone") to dramatic Broadway musical ("Aida") to hard rock ("Purple Rain"). I did that last weekend.