The use of photographs in signatures should be  

44 members have voted

1. 1.

• Permitted
    • Banned
    • Banned only if they are implemented by Hector J. Guzman
    • Permitted as long as they are not taken from "Moulin Rouge"

thanks stefan.

i have half a mind to do the same, but i thought maybe you'd be the better person to make figo suffer!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stefan: :P

Well just a thing, when we started to put the photos, why didn't you said anything (POLITE) about them?

NO...BACKSTABBING IS better, right?

I'll do mine smaller, BUT i will not remove it.

Oh well, now the whole thing's turned into a popularity contest. We don't like Figo. He's so arrogant and funny, we can't stand it! I'm sure there's even a loser or two amongst you crazily flying through IP numbers, so that you can vote again and again and again.

Well, why should it be any different from a real election?

Figo, in a country paying the consequences.

don't cry Figo, just because some people don't really care if there are pictures or not. You just seemed to make more of a deal about it than people really cared about it.

i hear ya. i'll make my picture smaller, just for you!

Seems to me you were in an awful hurry to cry boo-hoo-hoo when you saw the poll. :roll:

Thanks, though, I appreciate anything you can do. You also might try writing more. It would be less obvious that you have absolutely nothing to say.

Then again, I might just be optimistic.

i did not cry boo-hoo over the poll. i'm perfectly fine to not have pics in my sig if Ricard doesn't want me to.

as for you.

You also might try writing more. It would be less obvious that you have absolutely nothing to say.  

I do not have the time in the day to write books for posts. I try to keep my comments short/sweet/to-the point. I also try to be civil and not offend anyone. It matters to me that what I say doesn't hurt people. You on the other hand just write what ever comes to your head before you even think and you end up coming off as an a**hole.

I do not have the time in the day to write books for posts.  I try to keep my comments short/sweet/to-the point.  I also try to be civil and not offend anyone.  It matters to me that what I say doesn't hurt people.  You on the other hand just write what ever comes to your head before you even think and you end up coming off as an a**hole.

:mrgreen: Who is a fan of 'to the point'.

i hear yah, i actually can't stand them myself. It's like the same melo-dramas recycled over and over with and with out the same people involved. i tried to watch one this summer and it had ALIENS in it!!!!! I was like puuullllleeeezzzeee!

so here's one woman who can't stand 'em.

LOL seriously though, i am trying to recall what i watched....it was like these two teenagers were out making out and they supposedly ran into aliens and didn't come home til early in the morning and the parents didn't believe them and the police got involved etc etc...

it was bad, real bad!

"And on the 2nd page of the score I found an E-flat diminished 7th Chord, but if you turn the page upside down and look at it just right I think it's a cross between a German Augmented 6th and  Neopolitan 2nd."

see the humour behind the insult.  hmm.  maybe i'm old and gray and wrinkly and have no humour. but i never see the humour in an "insult".

These 2 comments made me laugh. LOL

"And on the 2nd page of the score I found an E-flat diminished 7th Chord, but if you turn the page upside down and look at it just right I think it's a cross between a German Augmented 6th and  Neopolitan 2nd."

see the humour behind the insult.  hmm.  maybe i'm old and gray and wrinkly and have no humour. but i never see the humour in an "insult".

These 2 comments made me laugh. LOL

Ooops, this is me that made the comment. Didn't log back in after deleting cookies.

LOL   seriously though, i am trying to recall what i watched....it was like these two teenagers were out making out and they supposedly ran into aliens and didn't come home til early in the morning and the parents didn't believe them and the police got involved etc etc...

Sounds like an episode of "As The Stomach Turns" ...

BigJohn

Separated at Birth

Sky Maker,

those two comments keep making me laugh too...that's the blonde in me I guess! LOL

Hector, you have missed stuff! LOL

seriously though, i am trying to recall what i watched....it was like these two teenagers were out making out and they supposedly ran into aliens and didn't come home til early in the morning and the parents didn't believe them and the police got involved etc etc...  

it was bad, real bad!

I SAW THAT TOO!!! I never watch those mindless shows, but I was scanning channels, and I saw those teens in the woods, and then the corny aliens came . . . it was too funny.

Hector - who suspects foul play.

IT WAS HECTOR'S BABY!!!!!!

Ray Barnsbury-feeling scandalous ;)

Am I the only one who finds the use of photographs in somebody's signature to be fcensoredg annoying?  Screen after screen of the same nauseating images from Moulin Rouge, or of Barry Bonds, or of some other guy I don't even know who apparently sucks?  Since these photo signatures are generally implemented by people who seldom post more than a line or two, it's as if the text is swallowed up in a deck of bubble gum cards!  I feel like I'm trapped in an episode of Rod Serling's Night Gallery!

Friends! Romans! Countrymen!  Raise up your voices, and let yourselves be heard!  Should this insidious practice be banned or no?  Is it not your board, too?  Do we not deserve to turn on our computers and not have to stare at Ewan MacGregor?  It is time for the literate (and semi-literate) to reclaim their birthright!  Speak, jwfans, or say nothing -- and allow evil to triumph!

Isn't there something more important that you could be complaining about? Is a couple of pictures in the signitures of three or four people on the board that annoying to the point that you're nauseated by them?

-Jason

Obviously, I was not alone in my concern. Apologies for the annoyance. Next time I'll try to complain about something worthwhile -- like A.I. and Attack of the Clones. ;)

Figo, trying hard to overlook the irony of Jason's moaning about a fairly insignificant thread.

That was me, just to be sure there's no mistaking the identity of whose middle finger is being proffered in your general direction.

Ray,

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that crappy episode (p. s. I DID NOT watch the whole thing). I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. I didn't know that repulsive stuff was allowed on tv!

Justin, we need some LOTR pics here......