My JW Video Tributes

TownerFan

As the year ends, I want to share with you fellow JWFans a couple of small video tributes I made to the music of the Maestro. More will come in the near future! I had fun creating these little pieces. Hope you all enjoy!

Happy New Year everyone! May 2013 be filled with joy, peace and everything you wish for.

Recording sessions? But I'm just guessing, assuming that all comes from the original film recordings, and not re-recordings -- there is at least one release of the 3 Pieces from Schindler's List for violin and piano, and it might have been taken from it.

Recording sessions? But I'm just guessing, assuming that all comes from the original film recordings, and not re-recordings --

Yep, that's what I thought. I was a bit taken aback when I heard that last part...

The only other recording I have of the Schindler's List theme (where JW was actively involved) is the Williams on Williams BPO album and the Cinema Serenade album. And these don't feature pianos, as far as I remember.

there is at least one release of the 3 Pieces from Schindler's List for violin and piano, and it might have been taken from it.

Since Maurizio seems unwilling to answer my question... what is the name of the release where I can find the "3 pieces from SL for violin and piano"?

___

Ah never mind, I found it! :lol: Anybody got this? Sounds gorgeous.

http://www.amazon.co...chindler's list