Wanna Be "John Williams"?

skyy38

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, they're re-making Star Wars, just for funsies (by they, I mean fan film makers, not LucasFilm). And they're asking for people who'd like to score the new scenes I guess.

Apparently, they're re-making Star Wars, just for funsies (by they, I mean fan film makers, not LucasFilm). And they're asking for people who'd like to score the new scenes I guess.

Exactly right Mr. BM!And you've got two choices-either replicate parts of Williams original score OR you can come up with ORIGINAL stuff that still fits the mood(The Main Titles will remain unchanged)Maybe you can even score a part of the movie that had no underscore to begin with!

well the example made me want to rip my ears off or take the phone and beat my head until there was nothing but pulp.

The beginning sounds like a traffic jam: horns honking, police sirens wailing. I couldn't even make myself listen to the rest of it.

Sounds awful and it totaly unlike John Williams and it pretty impossible to pretend to be John Williams. those fan made up things are pretty pointless really and they just it did out boredom.