I really hope the battle flashbacks so far aren't an indication of how the BOFA will look.

I think it will be considerably more expansive. Those scenes despite their big backdrop of Dimrill gate feel somewhat small and tightly spaced around Thorin. The battle for Erebor will certainly be bigger and wider in scope.

Yeah, but will it look as fake and cringeworthy?

It will look awesome! Even the dwarves riding billy goats!

Oh it's so like you to make this into a pissing context. There is no I in AWESOME!

Speaking of awesome I am glad to see the eagles back in these films. Majestic creatures all. I am intrigued how they are including them in their plan to defend the mountain since PJ said they wanted to diminish their eucatastrophic qualities.

Oh it's so like you to make this into a pissing context. There is no I in AWESOME!

Speaking of awesome I am glad to see the eagles back in these films. Majestic creatures all. I am intrigued how they are including them in their plan to defend the mountain since PJ said they wanted to diminish their eucatastrophic qualities.

Gwahir will not just be some ordinary eagle. He will be a commander of legions!

Very few shots in DOS weren't vfx shots. It can't be that different. What's new is the army shots which they should have had time to perfect.

Should they have? PJ's method and process usually leaves little room for perfection, so I think you're being more than a bit optimistic.

But not to worry, everything is awesome!

First you and Faleel steal my avatar and now you have stolen my philosophical movement of AWESOME! As BBoal would say it: I want royalties!

Now, now Inky. I would normally don the colour of white, but as you may have noticed, ever year, as the release date draws nearer, I draw upon a still from the upcoming film! This is tradition! Surely a man of your caliber would understand.

And the awesomeness is simply a sign of the effectiveness of your preaching and philosophy. We are now all rejoicing in the awesomeness in the world, especially from our dear Lord and Saviour, Peter Jackson.

If you won't accept and join us, then I'll see you in court buddy!!

Join you?!!! You should join me! It would be wise my friend. And would make more sense since I was the originator of this momentous philosophical idea and have become rather famous for implementing it here on the JWFan with rather effective results I might add. Otherwise my lawyers will open a can of whoopass on you in court.

But let us all be friends. It makes sense! And is AWESOME!

It doesn't. He suggested the Boyd song was one possibility. And then he pointed out another, where they could excerpts of the past scores. He didn't point out a relation.

In the end, the Boyd song is more likely. If they don't choose to reveal it then, I can see them just using a different version of "The Edge of Night" or something.

It doesn't. He suggested the Boyd song was one possibility. And then he pointed out another, where they could excerpts of the past scores. He didn't point out a relation.

No. I think he was referring to things LeBlanc said back when the music of the first and the second films was released (but before the films were released) and that turned out to be true.

Oh. That makes sense. So he was suggesting that Jason will be right about this too? My bad, ignore what I wrote above.

I wish Shore used the spider theme more by the way.

I wish Shore used the spider theme more by the way.

Never been a fan of that one (the theme that first appeared in Radagast The Brown).

Just like I have never been much a fan of you!

Is your theme that noise that sounds like a mix between the Inception forghorn and a big fart, BB?