Hi again

Sandor

Hi board,

I feel really terrible right now. Yesterday I brought my girlfriend to the airport, because her stay in Holland came to an end...

For the last 5 weeks she had been living in my house, we shared everything, we were very, very intimate and close and suddenly she's out of my life. I feel alone, hurt and awful. I can't eat, I can't sleep and all I can do right now is to simply remember the time we've had. And what a time it was!

Meeting Shintara was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. She is this beautiful, incredibly sweet Asian girl who was truly the highlight of my life so far. I knew from the beginning we were made for each other although I also knew we would probably not be together.

For her it was hard as well. We cried a lot in Amsterdam and right now I pray that she will come back. We've talked about it a lot and although she values the contact with her family very, very much she indicated several times that she plans to return to Holland...

I really hope it works out.

Bye board for now. I need to figure a lot of things out for myself, but I will post soon with less dramatic content...

Bye,

Roald

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let her know man!

Don't let her get away. This may be what you need and could last you the rest of your life.

Take it from me, who has had his heart severly broken, it would be even worse if you said nothing.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If your relation is so sincere as it seems to be, I'm sure everything will turn out the best waya possible.

Yopu can count on me to opne your mind in the board.

I hope for both of you that it will turn out well :thumbup: Best wishes!

-Chris

Err,in case you mean me as the second preson,it's not...actually it's another veteran poster(who really likes The Fury )who seems to have disappeared in a while and I haven't heard of.Last I heard of him he was seeling a bit like Roald.

K.M.

Roald.

My friend, i truly feel sorry for you, not because you met this girl, and the short but wonderfull time you have had with her, not even because she is now gone.

but because you do not yet know if you will ever see her again, or that your relationship has ended.

This is the most desperate and frighening time in any relationship, just console yourself with the thought that you are not the first and ceratinly not the last one who is going through the hell of uncertainty.

Just try to go about your bussiness and put the matter out of your mind as best you can.

Busy yourself with your job, your friends and your music, but don't see other girls, since that will only make you feel worse.

And to the people making statements like:

Don't let her get away.

I doubt Roald has the final say in this matter, this girl has to follow her own heart.

Stefancos- feeling grim.

Sorry to hear this.Seems asian girls are wreaking heavock among some board members lately.

K.M.

The asian girl i'm seeing is not wreaking havoc with me at all, thank you very much.

Stefancos- wondering if Chrusher asked King Mark to not mention certain things about his private life.

Well, Roald,

I'm very sorry for all of this. Exactly how Stefancos said:

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roald.  

My friend, i truly feel sorry for you, not because you met this girl, and the short but wonderfull time you have had with her, not even because she is now gone.  

but because you do not yet know if you will ever see her again, or that your relationship has ended.  

That is the worst part of it all.

Stefan you pretty much sum up what is the worst part of it all.

Leaving the one person I love the most on an airport not knowing whether or not I will see her again is one of the worst experiences of my life. I hope no one here will ever have to go through that.

In some ways it's even worse than when someone dies. When my grandfather died several years ago I was very sad, but there were not immediatley any doubts whether I would see him again soon. He simply was gone. With Shin I have no idea.

It's the uncertainty that really hurts me.

Anyway; we've been calling each other every day so far and my phone bill will probably be skyrocketed, but it's worth it. I hope.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Bye,

Roald - who saw Minority Report today and liked the film, although the film could have had a perfect ending when Anderton chose not to shoot Crowe... It should have ended there I think...

Hmm.... BTW Roald I find that rather offensive, it's as if you care more about not seeing him than what happened to him.

I'm sorry Morn, but what exactly do you find offensive?

Bye,

Roald - ready to apologise although not sure about what...

In some ways it's even worse than when someone dies. When my grandfather died several years ago I was very sad, but there were not immediatley any doubts whether I would see him again soon. He simply was gone. With Shin I have no idea.

You seem more worried about not seeing him again than how bad it would be for him.

No, I think you got it the wrong way. Or perhaps I'm not explaining myself very clearly.

Sorry if I offended you Morn.

Bye,

Roald

Leaving the one person I love the most on an airport not knowing whether or not I will see her again is one of the worst experiences of my life. I hope no one here will ever have to go through that.

i experienced something uncannily similar to this, unfortunately, a little bit more than a year ago. except it wasn't an airport. it was the very same situation though, with a girl who lives on the other side of America. but to offer some kind of positive perspective, my times with her were among the best in my life. they are over, but i will never forget them. i will always look back on those memories and smile, perhaps with a bit of a tear in my eye, but nonetheless i still smile. i'm probably getting a little overbearing so i'll end this post now. i wish you the best, Roald, and i hope everything works out. it's good to see you back.

Ted

Sorry if I offended you Morn.

No one should ever feel sorry for offending Morn.

Stefancos- who has not seen MR yet, and was just able to avoid Roalds spoiler.

:?

No, I think you got it the wrong way. Or perhaps I'm not explaining myself very clearly.  

No,it's Morn who is always ambiguous and DEFINATELY has a problem expressing himself clearly.

K.M.