John Williams Film Night

Hunter

I was wondering if anyone knew who the special guest was going to be at John Williams film night on Aug 25th? Thanks!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hunter! What a nice pic in your avatar! ;)

Why thank you! You are the third person to comment on it. ROTFLMAO

If someone more coments on the picture, I promisse to post a high resolution scan of it on Monday ;)

OK I'll even comment on it for that...LOL.... ROTFLMAO

But does anyone know about the special guest on film night? I was really curious if it might be Itzhak Perlman?

JohnnysOfficeandAutographbg.jpg

"I really don't want to score another Harry Potter film yet I'm constantly bombarded with fan letters full of weird conspiracy theories."

Didn't he mention in an interview that his video equipment is actually in another room, and that for years he's been walking back and forth from his piano to his monitor?

Notice also the microphone stand set up next to the piano.

I got this picture from another collector.

This is one of the rooms of his Amblin office, which he share with one Steven Spielberg... Whomever that guy may be :angry:

The picture was taken during an interview, probably around 1997. To suport the time frame is the fact that the poetry book is called "Book of American Negro Poetry", if I can read it right, so he might have been writting the music to Amistad around that time.

The video equipement is on a diferent room. There is also another room where Herb Spencer used to work.