• Uwe Boll
    • Edward D. Wood

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Uwe Boll because he actually believes he is good and will fight anyone who disagrees with him (literally).

He has also severely contributed in lessening the reputation and artistic value of video games.

Never heard of Uwe Boll. After looking on IMDB I've still no idea who he is. Has anyone actually seen any of those films?

Ed Wood is truly awful. His films are quite marvelously bad. He makes being a bad director into an art. However, I can't possibly vote as I have no idea how bad the other bloke is.

As much as I despise Uwe Boll, don't write him off yet. Early word on his latest gross-out fest 'Postal' has been suprisingly positive, with one reviewer calling it "the funniest film of the last five years". Industry bible Variety also enjoyed it more than they expected too.

As much as I despise Uwe Boll, don't write him off yet. Early word on his latest gross-out fest 'Postal' has been suprisingly positive, with one reviewer calling it "the funniest film of the last five years". Industry bible Variety also enjoyed it more than they expected too.

It will still be undoubtedly bad.

Ed Wood was so bad he was funny and deserving of a cult status. Uwe Boll is so bad he's offensive and will never be remembered for anything other than a horrible film maker (among other things).

What beats me, in the upcoming (or already released? I don't know) "Dungeon Siege" movie we can see such celebrities like: Jason Statham, Ray Liotta, Lelee Sobieski and John Rhys Davies among others. How the hell did such a miserable director like Boll gather the cast like this?

I've heard rumors (conspiracy?) that Boll has some kind of tie to the German government, and that that is why he keeps making films.