Morricone at Hollywood Bowl, next October

untouchables

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he would perform there for the first time

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/arts/news/article_1502043.php/Ennio-Morricone-at-the-Hollywood-Bowl-on-Sunday-October-25

I don't what a guy like JW is waiting to give his first concert In Europe at least !

Williams has given many concerts in London in the past, which counts to Europe.. still...

Morricone is elder and busier than him , but he has done concerts in all continents!

sometimes, JW is giving an image of a nationalist bigot who spent all time to perform his music in the same place !!!!!

well I can imagine it is difficult for Williams to travel with all these oscars and grammies in his suitcase while Morricone only has to carry one plastic Honorary Oscar arround.

well but to put it short:

Thank you for your profound thoughts....

Morricone strikes me as more of the secluded type. Surprised he does anything in Hollywood any more.

Williams on the other hand... get on a damn plane and get your ass over here! After scoring Hallows of course.

I bet that Williams refuse to perform in Europe because his fanfare stuff is not alamod there! :rolleyes:

Morricone strikes me as more of the secluded type. Surprised he does anything in Hollywood any more.

Williams on the other hand... get on a damn plane and get your ass over here! After scoring Hallows of course.

I bet that Williams refuse to perform in Europe because his fanfare stuff is not alamod there! :rolleyes:

It's not??

That guy irrationally makes me hate Morricone. And the poor composer has not done anything wrong. XD

So using a translation of a Spanish idiom:

Untouchables, just buy a forest and get lost! :rolleyes:

PD: hah! A troll in a forest, how propper...

That guy irrationally makes me hate Morricone. And the poor composer has not done anything wrong. XD

why??

you don't deserve to have he mighty Bud as your Avatar!

"platz da, ich bin der Landvogt!"

btw.. where's Graham Chapman when you need him???

Well, let's hope he will accept to record Deathly Hallows in London (if he will accept to write the score first, of course!), so he could end up doing concert or two with the LSO.

Hell yes! HELL YES, that would be GREAT!!!

You gotta love this guy - 80 years of age and he's still making a lively crack of it. I have his Munich performace on DVD and it's great. Those who have the opportunity to see one of the most revered old pro's out there, really ought to.

• 4 weeks later...