The Official Season's Greetings File

BigKenLittle

and this song of mine, in three quarter time, wishes you and yours, Merry Christmas

This is my favourite time of year. To quote Frank Cross in Scrooged, it's the "one time out of the year when we are the people we always hoped we would be..."

So this is my moment to wish all of the fantastic internet friends I've made here a glorious and safe holiday (Christmas) and looking forward to the best for the New Year... Be Well, Be Warm... Be Happy.

I am compiling a John Williams holiday CD, stuff from the Home Alone Movies, Boston Pops recordings etc... Any suggestions.

:angry: A Jolly Christmas: Frank Sinatra

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favourite time of year. To quote Frank Cross in Scrooged, it's the "one time out of the year when we are the people we always hoped we would be..."

I do try to be what I hope to be, all the year... But yes, Christmas does bring the best in us.

Merry Christmas to all.

This holiday season I've been playing "Somewhere in My Memory" a lot, as I'm not going to be home for the first Christmas or Thanksgiving ever. But it hasn't dampened much of my Christmas cheer.

May the season find all of you in good health and good spirits and may the season bring you lots of John Williams CDs!

This is my favourite time of year. To quote Frank Cross in Scrooged, it's the "one time out of the year when we are the people we always hoped we would be...

Its certainly when we are at our most pretentious anyway. People acting all Mother Teresa and helping the homeless for example. Then not giving a flying f**** about them for the rest of the year.

Its nice while it lasts, but is temporary.

Melange - Who knows that sounds cynical. But truth often does.

Merry X-mas to everybody, except those on this MB who I do not like.

You know who you are, so i'm not gonna list you, since such a list would take DAYS to make.

But to the other 3 or 4 members that who's face i would not rather flush through the toilet as soon as look at them.

I wish them a very happ X-mas.

Stefancos- who replaced himself for an image of Williams in the photo below.

If my memory serves me correctly,  I hope Ross is having a nice Christmas, his way.

That's really nice of you Ren! :|

Well, the hotel thing wasn't one of those "disastrous things that just turn right because it's Christmas". It was actually very depressing all throughout (sp? :? ).

Except at one point, when I sneaked into my 7-to-11 year-old cousins' hotel room and secretly displayed all their presents. When they came back from breakfast -- oh boy -- you should have seen the look on their face ;)

Aaaaahh, it feels good to be Santa Claus.

-ROSS, who bought presents for most everyone :) , at the cost of all his savings :( and who wonders about the part in Italics in BigKenLittle's signature

By the way, I should change mine, it's out of date now!

Well, Im sure the look on their faces was pleasing enough to subside SOME depression. I'm glad you did something to make your stay a little more fun.