Brand new Tintin trailer show more new footage!

crumbs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to finally see the scenes from the Spanish trailer dubbed in English!

Shame they are still using that damn Sands of Time music. That new theme from "The Adventure Continues" sample would be perfect!

Anyone notice that it appears its not just a treasure they are looking for now, but a "power"?

Seems as though they amped up the stakes a bit from the simple treasure hunt of the comics.

Anyone notice that it appears its not just a treasure they are looking for now, but a "power"?

Seems as though they amped up the stakes a bit from the simple treasure hunt of the comics.

Yes, it's a little unnerving. It seems a bit much to go from the treasure to "a power that could have changed the course of history".

But then, Tintin is no strange to supernatural powers. Strange things happen in some of the books.

Yeah, Tintin only faces old Inca curses and goes to the Moon.

But I keep thinking that it's just trailer advertisement. Back when I saw the TV spots for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull they kept announcing things about the film that weren't there.

I could have picked better examples for what I said. Nah, the KOTCS was more a problem of the film itself than the ads. But I remember they made the lost city and some power hidden in it was very important. It wasn't like that, but because the film never got there.

Exactly!

There are no undead pirates related to the Inca curses, and there are no Autobots on the Moon. Just a regular journalist dragged into extraordinary adventures.

I don't think we're seeing anything supernatural on this one.

But I want the undead mummy somewhere in the sequels...

Based on the samples, it doesn't sound like any of the music was meant to really pump adrenaline. Which is fine, but it also explains why it wasn't used extensively in the trailers.

Yea I don't get why anyone would assume executives didn't like the score just because it wasn't used in the trailers. That's kinda silly

yea I liked the older trailers better. I mean, I love the new footage shown, I just wish it was slower paced, and showed you more of each scene, instead of all the quick cutting

And gets involved with aliens and discovers a shooting stars with powers that could change the course of history.