Film Music Festival in Kraków Official Thread

crocodile

• 3 months later...

If anyone fancies tickets for all concerts of this year's edition let me know. These are really good seats in the front rows. I bought them straight away and it was a limited promotional editions. Sometimes you seat right next to composers. My mum usually goes with me but this year she can't due to some health issues and other expenses. I'm going so you'd be seating next to moi.

Here is the programme again. It's quite diverse and looks very good.

Oh and the price is 300 PLN (which is somewhere around 60 GBP or 70 EUR) and it includes all 7 concerts. So the price is really good. If you're interested just let me know.

Karol

I've been to the festival the last couple of years. Mostly for work because I write for a film music website, but they've been brilliant. The after parties with all the composers are great, and they go all bloody night until dawn. Beautiful city too. It helps when everything's paid for though by the festival. I probably couldn't afford it on my own; flights, accommodation, and all the tickets for the entire festival. I'm meant to be going again this year, but not overwhelmed by the events, other than one or two things. I hope the attending composers are announced soon to make the decision easier.