The Trouble with Harry (Potter that is)

Hector J. Guzman

Funny thing has happened to me when buying the Potter soundtracks.

When I bought Sorcerer's Stone last year, the last track from the CD was defective, so I have to return it. It happened again this year with Chamber, and curiously the first track I played was "Harry's Woundrous World" to see if it was the concert version, which I found it was, but again, this track, the last one, was defective! Could it be an evil plan that I still don't understand? Anyways, good thing I now have two Hermoine covers :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My PS c.d. is defective right now,it skips on tracks 2,3,4...there were small scretches,so I bought a repair kit but it din't work. I'm left with an unplayable c.d and useless scratch repair kit. :)

K.M.

Dude...go give 'em Hell.

Threaten them by saying that you've been a long time customer of theirs, and if they want to continue having your business, then they should fix the problem immediately. That's what I always do, and it usually works.

My PS c.d. is defective right now,it skips on tracks 2,3,4...there were small scretches,so I bought a repair kit but it din't work. I'm left with an unplayable c.d and useless scratch repair kit.  :)  

K.M.

This is why I make CD-R's of all my frequently played CD's. I never ever take my pressed discs with me anywhere, just back ups. If they get messed up its no big deal, my original is still safe at home in it's case.

Neil

This is why I make CD-R's of all my frequently played CD's.  I never ever take my pressed discs with me anywhere, just back ups.  If they get messed up its no big deal, my original is still safe at home in it's case.

I really need to do that. It's just finding the time to do all of my CDs. I should probably come up with some sort of pecking order. Most important comes first, etc. If I start one per night, I may end up doing one every day the rest of the year. ;) Ok, maybe 2 or 3 per night and some marathons on Saturday and Sunday. That should do it... yipee

Hector seems seriously obsesses with that Hermione chick.  :wow:

Well, I suppose it's just a little more scary than being obsessed with Dennis Lawson. ;)

Neil

Well, I suppose it's just a little more scary than being obsessed with Dennis Lawson. :)

Neil

Hey!!!!

I am obsessed with the X-Wing ...... NOT DENNIS LAWSON!!!

Get it straight buddy!!! :)

Well, I suppose it's just a little more scary than being obsessed with Dennis Lawson. :)

Neil

Hey!!!!

I am obsessed with the X-Wing ...... NOT DENNIS LAWSON!!!

Get it straight buddy!!! :)

Then why is it when his mouth moves in your avatar he is clearly saying, "William loves me"? :biglaugh:

Neil

Hector is a little peeved right now. He must complete an epic quest to find his "avatar identity".

He is not feeling the call of the "dark side" telling him to get an avatar like ocelot. Lets hope he does not answer!!!!! :devil:

• 1 month later...

Hmm, actually, isn't this topic title stolen from one of Hitch's old posts? :mrgreen:

Morn - Who liked Hermione in COS