Marvel / Netflix : Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist (The Defenders)

Jay

Netflix has revealed that many side characters from their first 3 Marvel shows will appear in The Defenders.

So that's Foggy, Karen, and Stick from Daredevil; Trish, Hogarth, and Malcolm from Jessica Jones, Misty from Luke Cage, and Claire from all 3.

Surely an Iron Fist side character will appear too

• 5 weeks later...

What about “Defenders”?

I can’t say much, because they might kill me. I think everyone I work for might kill me if I tell you anything. But I have the most delicious character. She’s really smart, and she’s very in charge.

http://variety.com/2016/film/features/sigourney-weaver-avatar-alien-1201930389/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My biggest problem with Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage is that all three trod a lot of the same ground.  Hopefully Seasons 2 of each show opens things up a bit (I haven't seen Daredevil Season 2 yet)

Luke Cage was probably the most fun of the three.  I marathoned it while trying to fix a computer; I should write about the rest of the season at some point

28 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

"Starting"?

Well to be fair, aside from watching the latest Avengers flick, I don't really follow any of the MCU stuff. But when I occasionally try out out one of the latest trailers, I'm always a little surprised by how awfully redundant it all is.

Thought about checking it out, but couldn't be bothered.

I did recently play Dr. Strange on my flight back actually. But even its talented A-list cast couldn't save it from being a chore to sit through.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought Luke Cage season 1 was better than Daredevil Season 1 and Jessica Jones season 1.  Still haven't bothered to watch Iron Fist season 1 or Daredevil season 2.

The character herself almost makes it harder to do otherwise.  She's kind of a miserable person.  Same can be said of Daredevil.  Probably more of the same in their future seasons.

That's my biggest problem with these Marvel/Netflix shows.  They are all very similar to each other.