JW Tickets at BSO

pianoman1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where abouts will you be sitting? I went there last may with my parents (pics are on my website) and had a GREAT view from the tables near the front and to the right.

this is for the pops classic concert, right? am i correct in saying that he isnt conducting his own music?

According to the BSO website, "John Williams shares the stage with the Boston Pops as they bring you an array of American classics and light orchestral music by your favorite composers". So the answer is probably yes, you're correct.

Ive Got 3rd Row Tickets!!!!

Im wicked excited!!! Can't wait, is the program out yet other than just saying that its gonna be his film music?

Ive Got 3rd Row Tickets!!!!

Im wicked excited!!! Can't wait, is the program out yet other than just saying that its gonna be his film music?

that was me i just forgot to sign on

"John Williams shares the stage with the Boston Pops as they bring you an array of American classics and light orchestral music by your favorite composers".

Boooooring!!!!

Stefancos- who would rather hear Willians do the E.T. suite then stuff from Copland and John Philip Souza. :wave:

My thoughts exactly. It would be really unsatisfying to attend a concert and not be able to see him conduct his own music. To me, anyhow.

Ray Barnsbury

Well,it's the same as when JW was on TV every week with the Pops.As guest conductor he does a lot more of his own music.

K.M.