Will we ever get a BATMAN & ROBIN (Elliot Goldenthal, 1997) score release?

There’s a highlight video of some of the tracks on YouTube that was posted fairly recently , along with a link in the description that anyone interested in this score (particularly it’s prepped and cancelled release in 1997) should look for.

I have to say, I prefer Goldenthal's music when it's darker and violent, filled with screeching strings and massive blasts from the horn session, kinda like Sphere (my favorite score from him, and one whose bootleg I listen to constantly) and Alien 3. I don't know, I just think this kind of dissonant and challenging sound from him is so attractive. 

His Batman scores are great, and do have the massive horns... But kinda like Demolition Man, they also have a lot of humour and sillyness (which does fit the movies). And I honestly prefer dark Goldenthal over fun Goldenthal.

I don't know about recording sessions, but as I (probably) said earlier in the thread, Goldenthal's original album program leaked a few years back, and it's superb. Desperately needs a commercial release.

It’s a really strong score, builds off of what Goldenthal established in Forever. It probably borrows a bit too liberally from that score, in my opinion, but it’s more refined and less eclectic. I enjoy the tonal shifts from the action stuff to the quieter stuff, which is quite good.