Where to get my hands on the conductor score for Rogue One?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When there was no one in the production team who leaked it, this is apparently the case, there is no way for us to see it. So the only way would be to find the music crew members of Rogue One and contact them, but the success probability will be immensely low.

11 minutes ago, Michael Grigorowitsch said:

When there was no one in the production team who leaked it, this is apparently the case, there is no way for us to see it. So the only way would be to find the music crew members of Rogue One and contact them, but the success probability will be immensely low.

Considering even Solo got leaked, it's really surprising Rogue One hasn't. What's the best way of reaching out to the crew?

First place to search are the End Credits. From there just paste the names of the music crew to google. Many of them have either IMDB and/or an own website to contact them. But don't get your hopes up, it is extreme unlikely to actually get the score from them. Some of them will tell you some cool insider stories though:)

6 minutes ago, yaboi23 said:

Considering even Solo got leaked, it's really surprising Rogue One hasn't.

Yeah, most of Giacchino scores aren't leaked.

2 hours ago, Michael Grigorowitsch said:

First place to search are the End Credits. From there just paste the names of the music crew to google. Many of them have either IMDB and/or an own website to contact them. But don't get your hopes up, it is extreme unlikely to actually get the score from them. Some of them will tell you some cool insider stories though:)

Yeah, most of Giacchino scores aren't leaked.

The only MG scores that have leaked that I'm aware of are his Jurassic World expanded scores, and his Planet of the Apes expanded scores.

Didn't they officially release the expanded score for Rogue One?

2 hours ago, Michael Grigorowitsch said:

But don't get your hopes up, it is extreme unlikely to actually get the score from them.

Yeah that is true. But surely, there has to be that one person out there who will share it. I've actually contacted quite a few people who worked on Rogue One asking for the score - no reply. If only there was a way to get their personal email or a way to get in touch directly🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, HyenaBoy said:

The only MG scores that have leaked that I'm aware of are his Jurassic World expanded scores, and his Planet of the Apes expanded scores.

Are you talking about sheet music? The only sheet music I have of Giacchino is:

image.png

2 hours ago, HyenaBoy said:

By "scores" in this context they mean the sheet music, not the music itself.

In terms of the music itself (for the ones you listed) I believe all of those sessions leaked except for Dominion (...for now).

8 hours ago, yaboi23 said:

Considering even Solo got leaked, it's really surprising Rogue One hasn't. What's the best way of reaching out to the crew?

The Solo score leaked??? :o:wave:

Anyone wanna swap for it?

13 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

In terms of the music itself (for the ones you listed) I believe all of those sessions leaked except for Dominion (...for now).

I am hoping the Jurassic World expanded scores get an official release in the future. 

13 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

Zootopia also never leaked, No Way Home has yet to leak, and I believe Rogue One itself technically never leaked (unless you're counting the FYC as a leak) but the Disney release was basically the sessions anyway minus the JW End Credits cues. Star Trek Beyond is similar to Rogue One - that has never leaked either but the official expanded release contains almost everything anyway. Definitely everything that was contained in the film anyways, plus extra.

Guys, JWFan is not a forum where you can collaborate to figure out how to get scans of copyrighted music that the copyright holders aren't selling anywhere.

If something is out there, it can be discussed openly, as that's more of an educational thing to aid in discussing the composition process

But the actual spreading of this material is something you'll have to do in private or on another forum.  That's not what JWFan is here for.